- The Whole Town Will Pay The Price -

"You lost her, you actually lost her!" Valentina exclaimed as the four supernatural creatures walked through Mystic Falls square. "I said this a hundred years ago, I said to Annie never trust a Salvatore they will always screw up!" The witch shouted her voice getting louder and louder.

"Okay little miss witch you are going to blow out my ear drum in a second, calm your ass down!" Damon replied holding his ear and grunted with an angry expression.

"I could literally blow your ear drum if you don't tell me what the hell possessed you to let an emotionless psychopath get the better of you. I warned you and of course you didn't listen" The witch replied matching the angry expression of the oldest Salvatore. The vampire and the witch were getting angrier by the second as they stared each other down. That was until the wind began to pick up, leaves were flying everywhere an black veins were beginning to spread themselves up Valentina's arm and neck. This causing Stefan and Caroline to share a look of horror between themselves. Stefan than grabbed onto the witch softly and pulled her away from the stare off with his brother.

"Vee, hey calm down" Stefan smothered pulling the witch into a side hug. Gee had a look of horror of her face as her tears glazed over with tears and she realised what she let come over her.

"Oh, thats right calm your inner bitch" Damon scoffed.

"I'm sorry, its been a while since I lost control like that"

"That's expression" Caroline stated.

"Yes, I have been well versed in expression magic since before I met Annie. Family traditions. I have control of it most of the time, it only rears its angry head when I feel I've lost my Anchor" Valentina mumbled rubbing her palms together to sooth herself as she watch Caroline for her reaction. One that mouthed 'Annie' to herself.

"Look Valentina, I didn't lose her. I just underestimated her. I didn't realise the psychological torture and manipulation she was capable of. I let my guard down and now the whole town will pay the price. I get it, I made a mistake and now I need to rally the troops and put it right. So brother, blondie, Hecate will you help" Damon said semi-sincerely.

"I don't appreciate the nickname Salvatore" Valentina growled, then she mumbled an un-audiable latin word and Damon screamed in pain holding onto his arm that had an increasing cut rising up his arm. "Valentina" Damon growled causing the witch to have a innocent smile painted on her face, she let her clutched hand relax and Damon's skin began to heal. Stefan ran over to his brother putting a reassuring hand on his brothers shoulder and Caroline looked wide eyed and shocked at what had occurred in the middle of the town square. She looked round to see if any unfortunate humans had witnessed the scene.

All four supernatural creatures spun around in shock and confusion when they heard slow dramatic clapping grow closer to where they were standing. "God if I could do that spell every time the Damon or Stefan pissed me off." Elena chimed smiling widely.

"Elena your back" Caroline stated her eyes wide looking at the emotionless vampire that resembled her best friend.

"How insightful Caroline. Truly Sherlock level detection skills" Elena huffed, raising her eyebrows and placing her hands on her hips with attitude.

"What are you doing back Elena, I thought you were killing your way through the states" Valentina smiled.

"Well my new frenemie got drafted into the Mikaelson team of save Ilianna so I thought I would drop by see the sights" The doppleganger trailed. "Now I'm not going to say I'll help out of the goodness of my cold vampiric heart, but I will help. It serves me as well remembering where the emotionless vampire that wants my head of a pike is"