- Death can't haunt us darling -

Damon had been chasing Jeremy through the dark outskirts of town for what seemed like hours, he didn't exactly remember being compelled by a certain original it was more of a veil that dropped whenever the hunter was around, with the vill lifted the salvagers murderous tendencies were no longer hidden.

"Damon, stop!" With Elenas plea Damon stopped mid chase. "Please. I know that you don't want to hurt Jeremy, so please stop." She pleaded once more.

Damon slowly turned around pain in his expression

..........

Anna woke up to the sounds of objects breaking and people shouted- just like a usual morning. She forced herself out of bed her hair a mess and stumbled downstairs. 

"Hey, your girl is trying to sleep!" Anna shouted breaking up the fight that was going on between Klaus and Kol

"This doesn't concern you Anna" Klaus growler before charging at his brother.. before he could get to Kol Anna vamp sped between them and latched her hand around Klaus' throat.

"I think you'll find it does Niklaus,"

"Fine then, why don't you tell her Kol, tell her your master plan!" Klaus huffed almost snigger to himself at the scenario

"I know Klaus, and to be honest I don't see why you care so much! Its not like you want the cure, you don't want to raise Silas and Jeremy is a lose end - he has no use to us" Anna screamed annoyed at her uncle and her father for fighting. This is why she has spent a thousand years running, never looking back - people annoy her. 

"Oh great we've got another family member scared because of a few bedtimes stories" Klaus chuckled raising his arm pointing at his neice and what he believed to be her stupidity. 

"You have know idea about what you are getting yourself into. I've spent time with witches - witches and cults who worshiped Silas, who were convicted of his existence. You spent hundreds of years with witches like these- prohpehcising what they prophesicse, you start to believe that in a world of vampires, werewolf, witches and everything in between the existence of an immortal hell being isn't impossible. I don't know about you but I'm not willing to stay around and suffer the consequences of raising him. I used to dream about finding a family, finally opening up to people who cared about me so I didn't always have to put up walls around me. Being snarky and bitchy to hide how vulnerable and broken I felt. Only to finally meet the family I longed for to find them hating each other, manipulating each other and threatening to kill each other. This isn't the same family that made the vow always and forever" Anna ranted before storming out leaving a stunned Klaus and Kol.

.....

"So intense fight over breakfast huh" Rebekah chimed sarcastically sitting on Anna's bed scrolling through her phone. The young original rolled her eyes and pursed her lips. "So you kind of left me at a cliffhanger yesterday" Rebekah led on. Once she released she wasn't getting an answer out she stood up and grabbed Anna's hand to turn her niece towards her. "Look we've had our ups and downs and we rarely see eye to eye, but family never really does. But I care for my family, I always will - if I lose someone in my family, I lose apart of myself. So...what you said about Kol meeting an untimely end?" Rebekah recited as if she had practised her sincerity in the mirror.