- You made your bed, Now lay in it-

"Annie whats up. Earth to Anna" Kol said waving at the daughter who sat cross legged on the fly and stain ridden mattress of the motel bed staring at the wall without an expression or blinking. "Ilianna!" Kol shouted causing his daughter to blink and turn her gaze to her father

"What do you want" Anna huffed blinking her eyes repeated and pouting her lips with a bored expression.

"What is up with you, your daydreaming, you look like you haven't slept in centuries and your eyes look like you've taken to much of that herby stuff that kids these days do." Kol listed. "You haven't have you?" Kol quickly replied his voice both concerned and stern.

"No, I'm just tired, I spoke to Damon and Stefan a few days ago, needless to say it didn't go well." Anna replied forcing herself to stand up and open the curtains, something she had not done in two days.

"Well tell me about it, actually don't tell me about it I don't think as a parent I will want to know the sexual in's and out's of his daughters relationships"

"Nothing happened" Anna sniggered turning to her father who held a questioning gaze "I promise. But its not just that, with the whole scooby-do gang fixated on raising silas it's really got me worked up. I can't help but be anxious and scared."

"I know darling so am I, but I promise you they will not get the chance to raise silas, We will stop them together, father and daughter, the Mikaelson duo no one knew they would fear" Kol said his arm wrapped around his daughter with one hand up in the air.

"Thats what I'm worried about, you don't understand! If we get involved something will happen, something bad. I only just got you back, I can't lose you again! I wont. Look we can get away, just pack our bags and run away. Leave this god forsaken supernatural hell hole and explore, what's keeping us here. You hate Klaus, Rebekah's pathetically in love with the small town life, I'm finally done with the Salvatore boys. Lets leave and never look back."

"What are you talking about, you sound crazy" Kol laughed watching his daughter run around the motel room in a frantic craze.

"Do I, It will keep us both safe, we can finally spend some father daughter time that has been denied to us for the last 1000 years"

"You forget one technicality darling daughter" Kol said upping Anna's chin with his hands. " We can't be killed, and if the local residents manage to get their hands on the white oak that is floating around then we can easily eat them" Kol smirked his mikaelson trademark, his eyes stared at his daughter in waiting causing Anna to paint on a fake smile, as she knew exactly how this would play out, it would lead to her fathers death.

...........

"Care just stop looking at me with your sympathic - I feel so sorry for you, since your boyfriend cheated on you with my best friend - look"

"'I'm not looking at you like that....I'm looking at you with my - Let's get drunk and party since your one of my best friend- look" Caroline said attempting to hide how she felt. "Okay yes I am, but I have good reason to. One part of me feels like I want to give you a giant hug but the other side of me...kind of... wants to kidnap you so you don't kill Elena." Carolina said quietly and quickly.

"I'm not going to kill her" Anna replied laughing

"Don't act like that, I know your planing on some big - don't stab a Mikaelson in the back - diabolical plan. Why can't you and Elena just get along - it would make my life so much easier" Caroline replied giving an 'I know you' look which caused Anna to smile widely.

"Yes sounds like a perfect plan, I'll become bezzies with the doppplebitch who was destroying my ex-finace and now best friend's hearts along with his brothers all with a smirk on her face. Who was a two timing backstabbing bitch, who willingly had an affair with my boyfriend. Has tried everything in her power to kill my family saying that we are the evil ones when in reality she is in denial about the monstrosities she herself has turned a blind eye to" Anna replied her tone icy and dangerous, and with each phrase of the list she stabbed the cutlery that was in her hand on to the table harshly.