- White Oak-

A/N Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year x 

Mikaelson Manor

'So I heard you and Bekah, your leaving?" Anna said, upon returning from the stand off with her grandmother and traitorous she had jumped in the shower and taken off her panda eyed makeup to find both Finn, Ester - although she wouldn't miss them, and Elijah to be leaving.

"Well there is not much for me to keep myself entertained in this town" Elijah said looking out the window to the compiled guys piling his luggage into a car.

"You could always have fun with me making the Salvatores and the bi-" Anna said but stopped herself mid sentence in order to correct herself to stop getting in trouble "Elena squirm" Elijah chuckled half heartedly at his niece. "Come on uncle Lijah, you can't leave me with Bex and Nik. i'll go crazy" 

"I'm sure you will be fine Ilianna"Elijah said walking away from the window and turning to his niece, only to be faced with the power-weilidng puppy dog eyes.

"Please, its fun watching you put uncle Nik in his place" 

"Good bye Ilianna, be good" Elijah replied smiling, he preceded to give a kiss on his nieces cheek and walked away.

"And then there were four"

........

"Hey" Anna said standing in the doorway of her fathers room making her appearance known. He was flipping through an antique book that looked like it was falling apart solely focused on the words he was reading.

"Hey" Kol replied not taking his eyes of the book

"So this just got awkward. Your not still mad at me for crashing your stand off with grandmother dearest, I thought you lectured me for that" Anna said attempting to get her fathers attention.

 Your not still mad at me for crashing your stand off with grandmother dearest, I thought you lectured me for that" Anna said attempting to get her fathers attention

"Come sit" Kol said and patted his hand on the space on the bed next to him.

"So what you got there" 

"A book I haven't looked at for a thousand years" Kol began to trail off. "It's a diary I wrote when I was human" He continued knowing his daughter would not leave it alone.

"Ha, you were such a dork" Anna laughed, Kol nudged his daughter playfully causing her to reply by doing it back to her father. 

"I'm a thousand year old psychotic maniac, so don't you dare call me a dork missy" Kol replied to his daughter laughing, Anna smiled widely, finally feeling comfortable with her family, and putting her hands in a surrender doe. 

"so why the sudden nostalgia" Anna asked trying to take a peak at Kol's human diary.

"You" Kol said simply. "It's got accounts from when I met your mother" kol replied sadly, he was too interested on a scruff mark on the paper to notice Anna smile drop. Her face was now a mixture of sad and murderous.