- Reminiscing History -

Third's P.O.V

Anna adjusted her puffy eyes to the light. She had just regained consciousness and the amplified wheezing of her breathing was echoing in her head as her skin and veins felt like they were rubbing together like sandpaper. Scrapping against each other making every movement Anna made ten times worse. When she finally had the strength to open her eyes she could feel a stinging, burning sensation come from her hands that were restricted by the vervain soaked ropes digging into her wrists making them bleed.

"Bastard" Anna muttered stuttering her words because of the pain she was in. Sweat was dripping of her face and every restricted movement ached.

"Damon what the hell happened at the ball tonight. Everything was going according to plan. I met up with Ester and we know her plan, but you couldn't leave well enough alone, you and had go after Kol" Elena ranted from the outside of the locked cell walking behind Damon.

"Elena that was your plan not ours" Damon said not even sparing the doppleganger a glance, he was walking like he was on a mission down the stairs of the Forbes jail cell.

"So now your suddenly working with Stefan. What happened to 'we shouldn't trust him'. I was the one who said there was hope for Stefan, I wouldn't be here if Stefan didn't tell me to talk to you" Elena continued ranting at the vampire

"Well I'm giddy you and Stef are back to your epic romance and he's shown some emotion but me and my brother have a plan that we hope you won't screw up" Damon said now looking at Elena as he unbolted the cell door and swung it open. Inside was dark but there was an ember of light shining onto the middle of the locked room showing a petite figure tied to the chair, her head drooped in pain.

"Oh my God' Elena said under her breath at the sight of Anna tied up.

"Elena you remember Kol Mikaelson's daughter Ilianna, also known as the compulsive lier who played me and brother like fools for a century and a half and is the key to us finding out away to kill all the originals, without Ester's help" Damon said lifting his hand out and lifting the original vampire's head up so her puffy eyes were forced to look into his own icy ones.

"Why don't you come a little closer Damon, so I can thank you for this kind hospitality" Anna said breathing heavily with each syllable. She bared her vampire face, fangs, views and eyes giving the Salvatore a deathly stare.

"Damon. What is going on?" Elena said gobsmacked at the inhuman sight she was witnessing.

'Well in simple terms. Me and Stefan kidnapped an original to toruture and get revenge on her" He replied smirking evilly.

"Well aren't I lucky" Anna said trying to pull at her tied up legs and arms. The amount of vervain in her system was probably enough to kill ten vampires so the agonising pain she felt was indescribable.

"Now go home Elena and wake up bright and early for a day of torture and fun. I've got to be off, I have a date with a bottle of bourbon and an original to whoo" Damon said in a singsongy voice as he lead the doppleganger away from the tied up original and slammed the door shut. The echoing noise of the door and the blot ringing repeatedly in Anna's head.

............

Damon was now entering the Mystic Grill and upon seeing the blonde original get rejected by none other than Matthew Donavan he couldn't resist himself to make a snarky comment.

"Burn,rejected by the captain of the football team. Welcome to adolescences" He said sitting next to the original vampire and downing the last of his bourbon.

"Shut up Damon." Rebekah replied no sparing the snarky vampire a glance." Knew I should of killed him, mother wouldn't let me" she said muttering to herself.