- The Ripper -

Chicago 1920s

It was late one evening and Anna was living in Chicago. Chicago had become famous in the vampire community especially since the infamous originals had settled. Anna was wary of her secret being revealed especially since they were this close. The only reason she stayed in Chicago is because no one knew of her existence, only her uncle Elijah who had fallen of the face of the earth after 1919, New Orleans. It was a good thing she stayed though because she got the chance to be reunited with her love:
The infamous, ripper of Monterey

"Are you sure we should be here Annie" Valentina questioned.

"Stefan is here, I have to find him. He needs me" Anna replied looking down at her champagne glass now empty form drinking the last of the prosecco . Jazz music played in the background of Gloria's bar making most people in the room dance the classic 1920s dance. Laughter and cheering blurring Anna's vampire hearing but she could sense Stefan walking into the bar.

 Laughter and cheering blurring Anna's vampire hearing but she could sense Stefan walking into the bar

"Look what my eyes spy ladies....looking for a good time Mr Salvatore" Gloria said when she saw Stefan Salvatore enter the bar. At the sound of Stefan's name, Anna looked around frantically.

Anna saw Stefan walking down the steps where he bumped into a blonde vampire. Anna could feel jealously rise when she saw the longing gazes they gave each other but convinced her self not to make a scene.

........

"Pardon me," Anna said when she bumped into someone when she ran out of the bar. She had just witness Stefan finally moving on, I guess that would of happened after 50 years. And if that didn't hurt her, the fact it was with her aunt Rebekah made it even worse.

"Ilianna Mikaelson" At the sound of her true name, Anna looked up and saw none other than the bitch who stole Stefan from her.

"You have a nerve ... Katherine. I could kill you in the very room without any one noticing" Ilianna/Anna  hissed at the 500 year old vampire.

"But you won't" Katherine snapped back. "Because you know if you do, my contacts will tell Elijah were you are. We would't want uncle Elijah finding you, now would we" Katherine finished  sarcastically pouting at the original vampire.

"I don"t care" Anna lied, after meeting her uncle, Elijah had, had a close eye of her and it had taken her quite a while to hide from him. She finally was free from his shadow and she didn't want anything to jepodize it.

"Yes you do, I can sense you fear when Elijah's names is brought up" Katherine said smiling

"Elijah will kill you when he sees you, so I'm going to call your bluff" Anna said in confidence. Katherine only scoffed and ran away at vampire speed. Anna would not hear from here again for 90 years, when she found out about the trouble miss Pierce got into at Mystic Falls.