- Back to Hell -

Anna and Kol was dancing to the beat of an underground club in New York. The music was pounding in the vampire's ears as the youngest danced with a human boy she had picked out from the crowd. Their bodies moving and grinding past each other, Anna was too busy enjoying the free life away from her psychotic uncle to realise her father was glaring and growling under his breath. 

The music then slowed down and Anna annoyed at someone for stopping her fun turned to the Dj like everyone did. It was midnight and all the vampires knew what that meant. The Dj cheered and every vampire in the club retreated their devilish face and dug their fangs into a victims neck. Anna was drinking from the human that had previously been naive enough to get to know an original, she was driving way more than anyone else, the fresh warm blood quenching her thirst as she hadn't been able to feed form the vein in so long, especially with saint stefan and the judgey Mystic Falls gang.

The boys arm went limp and Anna had to hold him up so her food wouldn't fall to the floor. When she heard his heartbeat diminish she pulled away, retreating her fangs and let the body fall the the floor with a thud. Blood coving her face, and dripping down her chin she smiled to herself, a sick psychotic smile that the Mikaelson's were known to have. 

"If you hadn't killed him darling, I think I would have. The way he was acting, can't have that around my daughter" Kol said once he pulled away from his second victim of the night. Anna smiled wiping the blood from her face, causing a red smear. 

............

Anna woke up in a motel room with a huge headache. She wearily woke up and out her hand to her head, the thumping sensation of having too much to drink the night before still not healed. It must have been some hangover to not be healed with her original vampire blood.

"What the bloody hell are we doing in this godforsaken place" Anna said looking around at the unsatisfary motel room, that had mould and grim in every corner

"Your aunt called, needs some help with some torture, I said we were happy to oblige but you were already passed out on the bar" Kol said packing clothes into a duffle bag, as he stepped over his last nights snack, the blonde girls dead body drained of blood, lifeless and starting to stink up the room

"You could at least have picked a place with class to spend the night" Anna said annoyed but unfazed by the dead blonde under her dads feet. 

"We've got to go" Kol said throwing the differ over his shoulder and walking out of the room, Anna vamp sped some new clothes on and raced out the door to follow. 

"And where is Bekah sending us off to?"

"Mystic Falls" Kol replied barely looking at his daughter knowing how scared she would be to not only return to a place with her uncle who would mostly try and kill her, but Damon who at first she tried to stay in contact with until she found out he had once again fallen for the doppleganger.