- Killer at Large -

"Mystic Falls has a serial killer at large and get this the history teacher aka Van Helsing of the town has been arrested for the murders" Anna gossiped as she slumped into the structured armchair laying in the corner of her room.

"And your trying to kill your family, want to elaborate on that" Valentina said muttering a spell under her breathe as she burned the sage making sure no one would be able to overhear their conversation

"not really, I want to get drunk and party" Anna said folding her arms in boredom 

"Its 11 am"

"Its happy hour somewhere darling. Maybe I'll speak to Rebekah and see what her plan is to find the white oak. That will mean I can fulfil my master plan without having to do any of the work, she will be helping me kill Klaus without even realising it." Anna said jumping to her feet and looking in the mirror and adjusting her loose curls to frame her face.

"Are you going to tell me why you want to kill him?" Valentina said not even batting an eye at Anna's bluntness

"Thats need to know, and who's to say someone will find out and torture you till you speak, can't have that liability now can I. Look Vee you know I would tell you, but I can't risk it. For the time being its me, myself and I" Anna said sincerely looking at her friend and hugging her before running out of the room to find her aunt.

...........

"Aunt Bex" Anna called spotting he aunt walk into the Mystic Grill

"Annie err hi" Rebekah murmured not looking her niece in the eye instead gazing around the room in search for someone 

"I'm over here Bekah" Anna said despite being right in front of the vampire she sarcastically waved her arm in front of the blondes face trying to get her attention

"Oh sorry love but I'm meeting someone"

"Oh yeah I know I've come to join your meeting with the mayor" Anna said, Rebekah looked at her gobsmacked that the young original knew what was happening. "Vamp hearing" Anna clarified.

"Well dear I don't think you should get involved, maybe go shopping with that witch friend of yours"Rebekah said cupping Anna's chin. 

"Look lets not do the thing where you tell me to not do something, but I'll obviously do it, you get annoyed, but then you realise I'm a thousand years old and can take care of myself" Anna said pushing Rebekah's hand away. "Want to led the way Aunt Bex"

"Don't get all smart, and don't ask loads of questions" Rebekah said caving in and leading her niece to a table where they awaited Mrs Lockwood.

..........

"Thank you for meeting with us mayor, I figured as head of the preservation society, you'd be aa good person to ask about the oldest trees in this community." Rebekah said, Anna sat quietly twiddling her thumbs but listening intently. Mrs Lockwood was happily enough not acknowledging the fact she was meeting the oldest vampires in the history of time about trees and engaged in a normal conversation about the history of Mystic Falls trees.

"Oh she-devils nine o'clock" Anna overheard Damon say as he walked in with Stefan at hi side. 

"Seriously Damon leave Annie out of this" Stefan huffed. Anna smiled at the Salvatore's remark, it comforted her knowing she wasn't dead to her old friend. Damon and Rebekah then exchanged a sly exchange as Damon waved and smirked sarcastically.

"Do you happen to know who keep the milling records during that period?" Rebekah asked the mayor trying to pry her of answers

"They were owned by the Salvatore's" The mayor replied smiling before sipping her tea. Of course! Anna thought but her and Rebekah must have been thinking the same thing as both had a sly Mikaelson smirk appear on their face.