- Silent Manipulation and World Domination -

New Orleans in Anna's opinion had the best party scene. Not to flamboyant like LA or too fake like New York it was a group of interesting people all with stories and secrets they were trying to get away from. The bright lights, the booming music the way a midnight bar crawl makes the soul feel alive. Just what Anna needed. Rebekah had been daggered and taken by Aurora, The Strix were making there move only yesterday giving after Hayley and Marcel and Lucien was in the centre of a murder investigation and working with the Strix - who'd have thought! and don't even mention the prophecy. 

Anna was distracting herself of her impending doom by dancing and drinking the nights away. She was positioned spinning on the bar table the dim lights giving her the spotlight as she seductively rolled her hips to the music grabbing the nearest bottle of tequila and downing it, installing cheers in the crowd and they watched and encouraged her. 

"Some one needs to get me another drink" Anna slurred finishing the bottle off and throwing it to the opposite wall causing it to smash. 

"Get one for the lovely lady" A voice cheered from the bar, Anna spun round faced with her regular bar encounter. She rolled her eyes jumping off the table and strutting to the bar 

"Alvin you do treat me well don't you" Anna slurred almost falling to the bar causing Alex to let out a wary chuckle. 

"I know too well you know my name is Alex" 

"Potato, Potarto... hunny you are a fool if you think you occupy that much of my mind" 

"You know some women find me charming" Alex smirked 

" Oh I'm sure the real housewives of the French quarter must be rushing to this shit hole for a piece of you" 

"Oh is that all I am to you, a piece of ass" Alex chuckled  

"You are let to prove to me otherwise" Anna replied reaching for the bottle that Alex had bought her popping it open and taking a large gulp.

"Well you cancelled on my chance to remember' Alex said tauntingly. 

"Family issues" 

"It's always family issues, thought you were miss independent."He spoke smiling adoringly at the girl who was positioning her head flat to the side on the table and making funny faces in the mirrored napkin holder to amuse herself 

"You know jack shit about me Albert" Anna spoke hiccuping as she spoke her face squashed to the bar 

"I know more about you than you think Annie" Alex muttered watching the the girl eyes slowly close for a drunk induced sleep on the bar. 

...

Anna with a pounding head ache and black out sunglasses walked to Marcel's apartment, she was defiantly not walking back to the compound in her current state but she really needed an actual bed to sleep on instead of the bar. 

"Marcel, Open Up" She shouted looking up at the window of her friends apartment. "I know you can hear me Marcel, those vamp ears better be useful for something. let me innnnn" Anna winded childishly. 

"Alright alright, the entirety of Orleans  heard you" He called, Anna vamp sped into his apartment running straight for Marcel and jumping on him in a hug like a koala. 

"Heard you had an adventure with the Strix yesterday" 

"Yeah and now have a few broken ribs to add to the wounds" Marcel grunted holding his ribs as Anna jumped off him and smirked, that was before the feeling of nausea returned and she ran to the nearest flower pot and hurled her insides out. "You have a fun night?" Marcel commented, grabbing and holding Anna's hair back