Chapter 1: The Old Man and the Demigods

*****

"Great! Another visitor in this cursed mountain of mine." she tensed when a manly voice came from her behind.

Artemis turned around and saw an old man in a long black robe with long white hair and a long white beard with sea-green eyes.

"And she's... naked," the old man muttered, Artemis frowned when she saw the old man glancing at her body, luckily the water covered her naked body.

"Hey if you don't mind, can you please put on your clothes..." the old man stop for a minute and narrowed his eyes like he analyzing her.

"Ummm... May I ask you a question?" the old man asked, Artemis arched her eyebrow. "Are you a Goddess?"

Artemis raised an eyebrow, but she's still answered his question.

"Indeed. I am Artemis, Goddess of the hunt," Artemis said while glaring at the old man.

"Oh, that makes sense." the old man shrugged.

"Lady Artemis can you put on your clothes..." Artemis get off the water, revealing her young naked body, and walked near in front of him while he just kept his eyes straight in Artemis' eyes.

"Milady, I said put on your clothes not to turn me to jackalope or any animals you like me to turn on," the old man said. Artemis let out a small grin.

"You're an advance thinker," Artemis said.

"Well—"

"Percy the dinner is— oh..." a 19 years old woman came in view. She has black hair and electric blue eyes. Her irises surrounded by sea-green rings. She's wearing a military-like jumpsuit the buttons are loosened up, underneath she is wearing a black sports bra, and military boots. The old man named Percy turns to face the girl.

"Hey, Alex we have a visitor!" Percy cheerfully said

"Hey, Alex we have a visitor!" Percy cheerfully said. Alex looks at Artemis, from head to toe, examines her.

"And she's naked," she commented. She looks at Percy. "Umm... Percy? The girl is naked, are you comfortable with that?" Alex asked.

"Oh now that you mentioned it, can you please assist Lady Artemis put on her clothes?" Percy said. Alex's eyes widened and slowly turn her head to Artemis.

"S-she is La-lady A-Artemis? The Lady Artemis?" she asked in disbelief while pointing at Artemis. The Goddess smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I am," Artemis said.

"Oh my gods. Oh my gods. Oh my gods. Oh my gods!" Alex squeals and run towards Artemis. She grabbed her hand and shake it.

"Hey, I am Alexandra Gómez, but you can call me Alex," Alex said while shaking her hand vigorously. Artemis looked at her with amusement in her eyes.

"Artemis, Goddess of the hunt," Artemis smiled. Then Alex stopped.

"You can join us in dinner if you want?" Alex offered and smile that Artemis gladly return. "But first you need to put on your clothes," Alex said while glancing at her naked body.