Chapter 25: Wedding

*****

"24 years?!" the hunters exclaimed simultaneously.

"How old are you when you entered the mountain?" Atalanta asked with a shocked face.

"We are 9 and 10 at the time," Pierce looked at his friends. "Right?" 

The Elites nodded.

"Then you are..." Zuri has a thoughtful looked for a moment then her eyes widened. "You're 33, 34?!"

"If you will base on the time in the mountain, yes, you are correct, sweetheart," Matilda said, smiling warmly. "But if here, then we are 21, 22."

"But you don't look like that old, I mean you look like teenagers," June said.

"That's because Percy granted us a partial immortality," the Hunters looked at Cassandra. "What? Artemis was not the only one who can give partial immortality ya know?"

Before anyone could reply, Percy shouted making everyone turn their head. And what they saw almost made them puke and blushed.

"Help!" Percy looked at them pleadingly, his hands on Melinoe's shoulder who's currently straddling him, trying to stop her.

"Ugh!! Again?!" Alex groaned pulling her hair out of exasperation.

"I'm done with this shits," Cassandra growled then her chakram come out of nowhere, splitting it into two. She, along with the other Elites charged at the goddess of ghosts but suddenly stopped. The Elites tried to move but couldn't. They felt like something was groping them.

"This shits again!" Cassandra exclaimed and wriggled. "Let me go, you motherfuckers!" she yelled to the ghosts she can't see.

"Language! Children here!" Phoebe scolded.

Cassandra rolled her eyes but said nothing. Nathan looked at the goddess of ghosts with an impassive face, an eyebrow raised.

"Really? You're going to use ghosts against a son of Hades?" Nathan asked nonchalantly. "I didn't think you're that stupid, Melinoe."

"Don't call me stupid demigod," Melinoe gives him a death glare. "And you're maybe a son of Hades, but your power is still nothing compared to mine, a goddess."

Nathan stared at her coldly then summoned his scythe. He gripped it tightly and slammed it to the ground, and power burst out, then suddenly the ghosts surrounding each of the Elites let go of them.

Melinoe stared at him in shock.

"You forgot one thing, Melinoe," Nathan said, twisting his scythe. "I'm also a champion of Perseus."

Then the Elites charged at her. Melinoe scowled. "You're not gonna take my Percy from me, again!" 

Suddenly, more ghosts appeared, hindering the Elites. The hunters also tried to help their friends. Artemis was about to run towards Percy and Melinoe when some ghosts stopped her. 

Melinoe smirked at the moon goddess. "You're maybe an Olympian, Artemis, but not even you were going to stop our love," then she looked down to now horrified Percy. "And now, my dear Percy..." she caressed his cheek. "... the two of us are going to be married."

Percy looked at her with wide eyes. "What?!"

The goddess of ghosts just smiled sweetly then snapped her fingers and suddenly her clothes changed in a white above the knee-length sleeve dress, while Percy's clothes changed into a white tuxedo. A priest ghost appeared in the middle of nowhere. 

"We have gathered here together to witness Lady Melinoe and Lord Perseus, as they exchange their vows of marriage," the priest ghost stated as he roamed his eyes around, watching the chaos happening before him. He cleared his throat. "We rejoice with them—"