Chapter 21: The Daughter's Visit

*****

A week passed after the accident that happened between the Elites and the Hunt. A week passed after the eye-opening Percy gave to the hunters. The hunters apologize for their behavior and what they do and the Elites forgive them, though after what happened there was awkwardness between the two. But as the days past its gradually dissolved and the two groups become close friends. And in the past few days the boys recovered from the injuries they received, as well as Matilda. 

Speaking of Matilda, her mother, Hera, has been so furious when she learned that her daughter almost died if she hasn't the blood of Iaso flowing through her veins. The queen of the gods also almost come down and release her wrath through the hunters, it took half of the council to prevent it to happen. Aphrodite, Demeter, and Zeus were the ones who tried to calm her down but in vain. She only calmed down when Percy and Hestia came to the throne room to talk and calm her down.

Atalanta also blames herself for hurting her friends, though the Elites already tell her that it's not her fault. The huntress went through depression, and the Elites constantly reassured her and through days her depression disappear.

Though Percy gave the hunters the 'talk', they still hold onto their reputation and still hated males, but the difference now is that they don't generalize it anymore and that they get to know the person first before they judge them. And it seems that they've got standards now, and guess what? Percy was the basis. The hunters wished that all of the males around the world is just like the said god. Kind, funny, wise, loyal, and anything a woman can ask for a man would be found in him.

The hunters and Percy became close to each other to the point that Artemis was nearly jealous. To whom? I don't know. I don't know if she was jealous of Percy or jealous of her hunters. Speaking of Artemis, the moon goddess fell deeper now that she saw how the god of time acts around her hunters. It seems like he became a father figure to them. (And Artemis always imagine that she is the mother)

Now is Saturday. And Saturday was the Elites and Percy's favorite day because it's their day off.  Yes, even though the two had made peace with each other, and been friends, doesn't mean that they can now slack around and not do their chores.

Currently, everyone were having breakfast together, and I can now say that it's pleasant and peaceful, but Percy. The god of time excused himself for a moment to pee somewhere. Everyone was eating while teasing and laughing when a bright flash appeared and a beautiful woman came out. The woman has black hair and sea-green eyes, which reminded them of the god of time. The hunters rolled their eyes at the presence of the goddess.

"Aphrodite," Artemis said in a neutral tone. "What are you doing here?"

"To annoy you, what else," Aphrodite said then winked at her. The hunters already expected the glare from their mistress, but they didn't expect the slight curl at the corner of her lips. And they also noticed that the glare she was giving was not that... you know? Harsh like usual.

Aphrodite looked around as if finding someone. "Looking for Percy?" Artemis asked as she brought her glass of water to her mouth.

"Yes. Where is he?" Aphrodite asked but before Artemis could reply the hunters growled and glared at the goddess of love.

"Back off goddess. You can't seduce him nor corrupt the only man we approved," Atalanta growled. 

"Hey! What about us?!" Felix protest. Aphrodite chuckled at what the huntress said.

"I know. I already tried," Aphrodite chuckled as she blushed from embarrassment, thinking that she seduced her now father.

"Sweetheart?" a familiar voice called out. Aphrodite brighten up as she turned around to face Percy. The goddess of love hugged her father. "What are you doing here?" Percy asked as he returned the hug and kissed the top of Aphrodite's head. The hunters rolled their eyes.

"I thought he was different from the others," Rielle muttered as she raised an eyebrow.

"He is," Thalia said as she took a sip from her juice. 

"I miss you, Dad," Aphrodite said sweetly as she sighed at the warmth of her father's embrace.

 Thalia spurt out her drink and ended up coughing, this was also what happened to others. Some choked up, some fell from their sits, and two of the hunters that were children of Aphrodite fainted.

"Wait! Dad?!" Thalia exclaimed when she recovered. Artemis laugh at her hunters' reaction while Percy and his Elites looked at them amused.

Aphrodite looked at her father and arched an eyebrow. "You didn't tell them that you adopted me?"

"No," Percy said laughing. 

"H—How?" Thalia asked while darting her eyes at the two. 

"She wants me to be her father," Percy pointed his thumb to his daughter. 

"Wow. You're now a father, Perce. Congratulation I guess?" 

"Oh, I already have them before her," Percy pointed to his Elites. "And believe me, they gave me a hard time while growing up." the Elites gave their patron a sheepish and apologetic smile.

"I'm sure Piper will have a heart attack when she found out," Thalia said thinking about the possible reaction of the daughter of love.

"Now that you mention it. Cesia you need to start calling Percy grandpa from now on," Felix joked, making everyone laugh, and the said daughter of love blushed.

"Now, now. No talking in front of the foods," Matilda said in her stern tone.

"Killjoy," Cyrus muttered to others that the queen's daughter heard anyway.

"You saying something, Cyrus?" Matilda asked sweetly. The son of Apollo paled when he saw the three small needles in between Matilda's fingers.

"Nothing!" Cyrus squeaked while shaking his head frantically. The daughter of Hera nodded then the needles disappeared. The son of Apollo sighed in relief.

"Sweetheart, not that I'm not happy you are here. But what are you doing here? And why did you just visit me now?" Percy arched an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, Dad. They're just someone that keeps bothering me," Aphrodite rolled her eyes.

"Oh. That god of war?" Aphrodite nodded and sighed. "So you finally broke up with him, huh?"

"Yes. And he was now constantly bothering me, trying to get me back. He even threaten me," Aphrodite rolled her eyes again. "That bastard. And to be frank? He's not good at bed. I just faking my cli—"

"Ehem! Children here," Artemis intervened while pointing at the young girls that ears were covered by the elders.

"Sorry," Aphrodite smiled apologetically. "But I'm just telling the truth," then she looked to her father again. "Are you not going to beat that jerk, Dad?"

"Why would I?" Percy asked confusedly.

"Because he threaten and hurt the feelings of your daughter?" Aphrodite frowned.

"No. I'm not going to beat him," Aphrodite bowed her head down. "Instead, I'm going to train you so that you can beat him up." Aphrodite looked up, grinning widely.

"Really?" Aphrodite asked excitedly. Percy nodded with a hum. "Great! When are we going to start?" she asked while clapping and jumping like a kid. Percy grinned.

"Why not now?"

****