Chapter 19: Something Came Up

*****

"So brother," Percy said as he bring his card down. "You've got special someone to your life, huh." 

Triton blushed golden as he looked down at his card. "What— What are you talking about?!" he barked. Percy smirked.

"Don't lie to me. I can feel you oozing with love," Percy said with funny faces as he waved his hand to the air. Triton and Delphin furrowed.

"You sound like Aphrodite," Delphin said lowering his card. Percy shrugged with a grin on his face.

"I guess, like father, like daughter," Percy laughed, the two gods looked at him dumbfounded.

"Your that slut's father?" Triton asked in disbelief, Percy glared at the Prince of Atlantis.

"Don't call my daughter like that," Percy growled making the merman gulp and paled.

"H-how?" Delphin asked still shocked.

"She asked me to be her father so I adopted her," Percy said then he looked at his card.

"Why did you agree to be her father?" Delphin asked curiously. Percy sighed sadly.

"Cause I don't want her to become lonely again. No one deserves to become lonely," the god of time said, then he smiled thinking of his daughter.

"You know, Percy? You just messed up our family tree even more," Triton said lowering his card. "You just adopted your grandmother."

"And it sounds weird. Your grandma calling you dad," Delphin laughed.

 "We are greek, it's nothing new. Besides, fucking your grandma is much weirder than adopting one," Percy laughed. Triton winced, remembering the affair of his father and his grandma, he cringed and almost puked at the thought of it. Delphin smirked.

"Speaking of fucking, tell me what happened next to your story about Hecate and Poseidon," Delphin smirked mischievously.

"That? Errr... where did I stop?" Percy has a thoughtful look. "Ah! Yes, yes. Then when the morning came, I woke up at the sound of mom yelling to dad demanding an answer to why they are nak—"

"Perseus right?" Percy paused then turned around and saw the Queen of Atlantis, looking more relieved than earlier, behind her is his father grinning widely. Delphin groaned as at the second time someone interrupted the story.

"Yes, I am," Percy then raised an eyebrow. "I supposed you two are okay now? Dad just looked like he have won a jackpot." Percy smirked as well as Delphin, while Triton blushed.

"I really have," Poseidon said looking at his wife while grinning widely. Amphitrite rolled her eyes but a blush crept up through her cheeks. 

Percy raised his hand, giving his father a thumbs up. "Good for you, old man," then he smirked. "Maybe you need to start lying from now on." Percy wiggled his eyebrows.

Poseidon has a thoughtful looked. "Nice suggestion, so— Awww!" Poseidon rubbed his arm while pouting and glaring at his wife. "I'm a battered husband now."

"Try to do that and your best friend will not meet mine," the queen of the Atlantis threatened. The god of the seas paled at the thought of not having action with his wife. 

"Sadistic-barbarous wife," Poseidon muttered under his breath, but the nereid heard it.

"You saying anything, honey?" Amphitrite asked smiling sweetly, Poseidon paled then he shooked his head frantically. The queen of the sea then turned to the god of the time. "I apologize for the way I acted earlier. I'm just in a great bad mood lately."