Chapter 6: The King and Queen

*****

"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME?!" Zeus asked furiously. Looking at his wife with rage. Then he pointed to Matilda who's now at the back of Iaso after the goddess rushed to her, protecting her from the King's wrath. "AND MADE A REMINDER OF YOUR INFIDELITY?!"

Her wife just looked at him unfazed, sitting at her throne comfortably watching his husband outraged, calmly.

"I WILL KILL THIS CHILD, I WILL KILL YOUR CHILD YOU WHORE!" then a loud sound of being slapped ran through the corners of the throne room.

Hera is now standing in front of Zeus. Her eyes are burning with rage. Her expression darkened. And Her aura is suffocating that everybody had trouble breathing.

"You have no rights to call me that, you wench," Hera said, her voice drifting with venom. Then her hands grip his husband's neck and slam him at his throne, her hand strangling the god.

"And don't you dare hurt my child, or hell will break out," Hera said firmly, Zeus choke up from the lack of air. 

"Is— Is that a— threat, wife?" Zeus asked glaring at his wife, but Hera saw a glimpse of fear in his eyes.

'As he should,' Hera thought.

"No, that's a promise, little brother," then Hera let him go making him gasp for air. But still standing in front of him, glaring at him.

Everyone fell silenced, for they don't want to angry the queen of the heaven any further. The gods stared at the goddess warily, fearing of the goddess's wrath being shifted to them, well except for Perseus who watched the whole conversation with amusement. He also almost summoned a bucket of popcorn.

Suddenly the demigods cheered loudly, whistling, and clapping.

"Damn! That's intense!" Cassandra said grinning widely.

"Hera is now one of my favorite goddesses," Pierce said looking at his aunt in awe.

"Heh, that's gran-gran for you," Blaze said smirking.

"Yes, Hera! Show him who the boss is!" Cyrus said while whistling.

"She pulled out the sister-card," Akira said fixing her eyeglasses, while smirking.

"Nice one," Nathan said, while clapping, still expressionless.

"Heh, lesson number one, don't engage in a fight with your wife," Felix said smirking.

"Your mom is so cool, Matilda," Cesia said at the daughter of the queen of heaven. Matilda flushed red but nonetheless looking proud.

"All hail the Queen!" Alex cheered while bowing with her hands upside down, the others followed her example, and also bowed down before the queen. The daughter of Zeus had fun watching her father getting his ass kicked by his wife.

Hera looked at the demigods cheering her, which make her smirk proudly and bow to them like a performer before her audience after her performance.

While this is happening the gods looked at their queen with their mouths wide open. They never saw the goddess of Marriage acting like this before. They never saw her playful side. 

"We're not yet finished, Hera," Zeus sternly said. Hera's head whip towards the god and glared at him with great intensity. Hera was about to open her mouth when Perseus stopped her.

"Now, now, Lady Hera. Calm down," Perseus said at the queen of the gods, Hera glared at the god of time for disturbing her. Percy let out a sigh and turn his head towards Hestia, looking at her pleadingly.