Chapter 8: The Beginning

*****

"Is that how you greeted your great-grandpa, my dear Zuzu?" the man said in a mock hurt tone. His hand clutches his chest dramatically. The gods' eyes widened when they realize who is the mysterious man in front of them.

"Yo, Chaos," Percy greeted the man so casually. 

Chaos looked at him with a wide grin on his face.

"Percy, brother, I miss you!" Chaos exclaimed and hug him and patted his back. Then Chaos turned to Hecate, he bow down respectfully and took her hand, and kiss the back of her hand.

"Greetings, Lady Hecate," Then Chaos summoned a bouquet of purple flowers and gave it to the goddess of magic. "Flowers for the most beautiful goddess in the entire universe."

Hecate looked at Chaos in amusement, and she arched an eyebrow.

"You do know that I'm not her mother, right?" Hecate asked the creator. Chaos grin widely.

"Technically, you're her mother," Chaos points out. Hecate shook her head and let out a subtle laugh.

"She still not answering you?" Hecate asked the creator that pouted at the question.

"Yes," Chaos sigh then he smiles dreamingly. "But that's one of the reasons why I love her," then looked again at the goddess of magic. "So while that's not happening I will do anything to be on your good side."

Hecate shook her head while smiling at the creator's antics. Then Chaos turned to Poseidon.

"Poseidon! Nice to meet you again, my friend," Chaos greeted the lord of the seas. The King of Atlantis looked at the creator in amusement.

"It's nice to meet you too, Chaos," Poseidon nodded respectfully at the Primordial. Chaos was about to open his mouth when all of the gods get out of their throne and bowed down to the creator.

"Lord Chaos," they greeted in unison. Chaos looked horrified while looking at them bowing down before him.

"What do we owe you with the pleasure of your visit, Milord," Zeus asked while bowing. Chaos grunted, which made everyone look up while bowing.

"You, children, stand up!" Chaos commanded, the gods immediately stand up straight. "Sit down," then they all sat again on their throne. "Whenever you will see me or whenever we meet, don't bow down. Understood? I hate that thing," Chaos winced. "And stop calling me Lord, it's too formal. Chaos is fine," Chaos said firmly. Everyone nods their heads, afraid to anger the Primordial.

Zeus cleared his throat before speaking again."What do we owe you with the pleasure of your visit, Chaos?" Chaos smiles widely while nodding in approval.

"I'm here for the Prophecy, to talk about the problem that the whole universe is facing," Chaos said that made everyone serious. "But before that! Where is Percy's new daughter?" he asked while looking around and his gaze stopped at the goddess of love. "There you are! Come here."

Aphrodite looked hesitant but still obliged. Chaos summoned a long sword and gave it to the goddess. The sword is silver and very polished that you can clearly see your reflection on the blade. The pommel of the hilt has blue, red, green, and brown gems forming a diamond shape, in the middle of the gems is a white gem. On the other side of the blade, the word 'Queentia' is engraved on it.

"Take it. You will need it, for your Father is the God of combat and warriors," Chaos said while the goddess examined the sword in awe, running her fingers at the edge of the blade. Then it magically turned into a silver bracelet, with a white gem in the middle. "If you want to turn it into a sword just press the gem, and if you want to shrink it into a bracelet just think of it turning into one. It will also be magically returned to you if you ever misplaced it," the Primordial said. Aphrodite nodded in gratitude, then she frowned looking at the creator confusedly.

"What do you mean of 'For your Father is the God of combat and warriors' ?" the goddess of love asked him. Chaos looked at Percy, questioningly. 

 "Two of Percy's domains are combat and warriors," Everyone furrowed, then looked at the god of time.

"What are your domains? All of them?" Zeus asked, or more like demanded. Percy sighed.

"Time, nature, animals, technology, spirits, combat, enchantment, feelings, loyalty, senses, companion, warriors, and heroes," Percy listed, the gods gaped at him. "What?" the god of time asked.

"What? Bro! Your domains are powerful, do you know that?" Hermes said. Percy sighed again.

"Yes, yes. I'm very aware," Percy sighed.

"Then why are you like that?" Demeter asked her old friend.

"It's just— Zeus has more reason to hate me," Percy again sighed. The gods nodded in understanding.

"Oh your domains are warriors and combat, I want to see that," Ares challenged. Percy looked at the god of war lazily.

"I'm sorry Ares, but I'm so busy right now. Maybe next time," Percy said lazily. Ares frowned and was about to open his mouth when he is cut off by Hephaestus.

"Technology you said, what's that?" the god of blacksmith said. Athena also looked at the god of time interestingly. Percy sighed once again and he summoned a small circle thing that looked like a black pin and toss it in the air. Once it's in the air it's frozen and suddenly a hologram came out from it. The hologram expanded in the entire room. The gods looked at the image in the hologram in awe.

"What are you seeing is the universe," Percy stated then he moved his hand, the image rotate and zoom in. They saw a galaxy, but it's not the milky way.

"This is one of the galaxies in the universe. It's called Bumelia," then the hologram zoom in. Then their face becomes horrified when they saw the planets from the Bumelia galaxy are destroyed, the planets are black with no life in them, and some parts are floating in space. "And these are the planets of Bumelia Galaxy, it's become nothing but dust," Percy said sadly.

"What happened?" Hestia said sadly.

"The beginning will cast down its strength," Athena repeated the prophecy. "Are they the ones who did this? The beginning?" 

"Yes, that's right daughter of Zeus," Chaos sighed.

"But aren't you the one—" Hades trailed off. Chaos shook his head.

"I am, but I'm not the only one," Chaos said. "There are three of us, we're siblings. Before I was created, she's already there. Then our younger sibling was born, and we live with each other. That's one of the best days in my life," Chaos smiled bitter-sweet. "Then we realize that the universe is so dull, so we decided to create galaxies, planets, and living things."

"Our younger sibling stayed for he doesn't want to leave our home. We bid our goodbyes and we departed. I created Sombrero, Andromeda, Whirlpool, and other galaxies including this one, the Milky Way," Chaos said while each galaxy are being shown in the hologram. "When we reunited we told our stories to each other, and shown our creations"

"But while I'm showing mine, our younger sibling and she stared in awe, but behind her awed,  hidden the jealousy and angered coursing through her," Chaos sighed sadly. "Then once again we separated our ways. I started to create galaxies and planets once again, and she began to start a family, and I'm happy for her. But then a news from my brother reached me. She'd just not start a family, but also an army. And she started to invade my creations, destroying every single of them. My brother and I agreed to stop her. We began to create armies. Then the First Primordial War happened, and we won."

"My brother and I, don't want to kill her. So we imprisoned her together with her family in my brother's realm. My brother's realm names after him. The Void," Chaos stated, the gods' eyes widened. "But now she and her family broke out of their prison. And once again began to invade and destroy things like what they did to Bumelia Galaxy and other galaxies before it."

The gods' faces paled at the thought of their galaxy being destroyed like that.

"That is why we need to stop her. My brother can't participate cause he needs to be strengthened for him to create another prison for our oldest."

"Who exactly are we facing? What's her name?" Zeus asked the creator.

"Her name is Order."

*****