Chapter 1

Hearing the sound of the door closing, and waiting for Liao Changyuan to return home but never waiting for him, Li Jincheng asked dazedly, "I'm back?"

    Liao Changyuan did not speak, but threw on him and began to kiss him quickly.

    In the past, Liao Changyuan would do something like this when he went home drunk. Li Jincheng was also used to him, but soon he noticed something not quite right.

    For example, the person on his body is too heavy, and he doesn't have the familiar feeling he usually brings to himself.

    Panicked, Li Jincheng turned on the lamp beside the bed.

    Pressing on him was Liao Changyuan’s boss Chen Keyi. Li Jincheng had only seen him from a distance before. He was over 40 years old and had big ears. Now he is close. Li Jincheng also found his eyes dirty and bad breath. serious.

.Seeing Li Jincheng turning on the light, Chen Keyi was stunned for a moment. Then he pressed Li Jincheng's hands on the pillow and said excitedly: "I have agreed with the long-term, just one night, after tonight, I will pay him off for him. That one million gambling debts!"

    Liao Changyuan once said this to himself a few days ago, but at that time Li Jincheng thought he was just joking with himself.

    The two have known each other for many years, and they came to this city together after establishing their relationship four years ago. Originally in Li Jincheng’s heart, Liao Changyuan was his lover and would stay with him for the rest of his life, but now, for his gambling debts, he He actually gave it out like a gift.

    "Step aside."

    "Huh! Liao Changyuan borrowed a loan shark. If you don't help him this time, do you think he can live for a few days?"

    Chen Keyi's tone was determined, and Li Jincheng showed a bleak smile upon hearing the words.

.Four years ago, for his own sake, Liao Changyuan did not hesitate to abandon his family and elope with him. For this, even if he had been aware early on that he was just a playboy with a mere appearance, he would not be too good to him, but Li Jincheng Has been very patient with him.

    It's just that now, he doesn't know what he is still insisting on.

    Looking at Chen Keyi, who was still lying on him and preparing to do whatever he wanted, Li Jincheng only said in a deep voice, "Say it one last time, get out!"

    The voice was approaching freezing point, but Chen Keyi was more self-sufficient than him. After violently ripping off Li Jincheng's thin t-shirt, he bit on Li Jincheng's delicate collarbone again, and said vaguely: "Do you think it is possible? Meaty? It's all on my lips, how can I still..."

.Li Jincheng has a handsome face and a dusty temperament. Chen Keyi just glanced at him from a distance that day, and he has been obsessed with him. This time, if Liao Changyuan owed his gambling debts and he was unable to repay him, I am afraid he would not be able to get involved with this man in his entire life.

    It's a pity that before he let go of the two words, Li Jincheng, who suddenly exerted his strength, took a lamp and slammed it on his head.

    "you!"

    Li Jincheng pushed Chen Keyi, who was bleeding at the beginning, and walked out the door barefoot.

    Just as he imagined, Liao Changyuan was sitting on the sofa in the living room outside the door.

    Generally, people who encounter this kind of thing will feel nervous or embarrassed, but Liao Changyuan is not like this. He eats a box of fried pho and plays with his mobile phone, looking very relaxed and comfortable.