Chapter 49

The next day was still the weekend. According to the previous agreement, Li Jincheng went to Ren's family in the morning to take over as Yusen.

    "Teacher Li!"

    Ren Yusen, who has been promoted to the second grade, has hardly changed. He is thin and weak, with big eyes. When he sees Li Jincheng standing at the entrance, his eyes are bright.

    Li Jincheng bent over and spread his arms, hugged him whole in his arms, looked at him and said, "I'm not your teacher anymore, why do you still call me a teacher?"

    "Then what do I call you?"

    Ren Yusen in his arms looked confused, Li Jincheng thought about it seriously, and then said, "The other things seem to be inappropriate, so let's call it a teacher!"

    "Um!"

    The conversation between the two was not very nutritious, and after looking at Ren Yusen who had been silently watching them next to him, Li Jincheng said, "Are you free today?"

    "I'm going to the detective agency later."

."What about the afternoon? If it's too late, you can have dinner with us!"

    Probably because Li Jincheng was too enthusiastic, Ren Yuqiao finally showed a look of embarrassment on his face. After a pause, he said, "I don't know..."

    Thinking that work is more important, Li Jincheng didn't mind very much. After turning around with Ren Yusen, he said, "Okay, you can call me when you are free. I will take Yusen away first."

    He Zhenxuan usually brings out the sky on weekends to accompany Li Jincheng. When he gets home, he is already waiting in the living room.

    Ren Yusen seemed a little afraid of him. As soon as he saw him, he held Li Jincheng's hand and stepped back unconsciously.

    "Don't you know to laugh?"

    He Zhenxuan thought I smiled, but the smile was not obvious, so when Li Jincheng complained in a low voice, he couldn't help showing a slightly embarrassed expression.

."Yusen, don't you always want to see the teacher's husband? He is."

    "what?"

    Ren Yusen's eyes were instantly full of admiration, but when he turned around to find He Zhenxuan who was adjusting his facial expression, he was so scared that he withdrew his gaze again.

    Li Jincheng was a little helpless about this, but fortunately Sister Fang walked out of the kitchen at this time.

    Seeing Ren Yusen, she yelled and said, "What a beautiful baby!"

    "I'm a boy! You can't describe me beautifully!"

    Probably because he hated the fact that he was often recognized as a girl, he solemnly protested as soon as Sister Fang had finished speaking.

.But she didn't know that he was more cute. Seeing him staring at her with big eyes open, Wei Chunfang only felt that her heart was soft. After rubbing her hands and holding him in her arms, she nodded and said: "Yes, yes! You are the most handsome man!"

    "Humph!"

    The expression on his face couldn't be more arrogant, Li Jincheng smiled and shook his head.

    "He knows me?"

    "Well, the art teacher he likes wants to find someone like you to be her husband, so his biggest wish right now is to become you."