Chapter 66

Hong Kong Island at the end of June was already unreasonably hot.

    After finishing the transcript, He Zhenxuan insisted on going with Li Jincheng, but as always, Huang Yiqing refused to see him.

    Huang Yiqing's villa is located in Shek O, with a low-rise building with golden and green glazed tiles.

    I don't know if it was because he hadn't regarded him as an ordinary person, so seeing the trees planted around his house, Li Jincheng felt a gloomy feeling.

    But the decoration inside his house is completely different from that outside.

    With a touch of Nanyang style, the color is mainly different shades of brown, sometimes with a little golden or light white. In terms of material, it is also the kind of comfortable teak and bamboo.

    There are many wood carvings and green potted plants in the room. Outside the house is a courtyard that pays attention to colors and patterns. From inside the house, you can hear the sound of water gurgling outside.

.When Li Jincheng saw Huang Yiqing, he was still wearing the white silk duvet that he had when he first saw him.

    Counting this time, Li Jincheng has seen him twice. Although he can clearly describe his appearance every time he sees him, once separated, Li Jincheng can't remember his appearance.

    In the impression, he is a kind-looking old man.

    The room was lighted with incense and smoke filled the room. After seeing Li Jincheng staring at him in a daze, Huang Yiqing, who was playing with himself, put down the chess pieces in his hand and said, "Before you, Liao Changyuan came to me once. But at that time...I couldn't see the movement of his palm prints..."

    "So he knew he was going to die a long time ago, so he bought so many accident insurance?"

    "I guess so?"

.Signaling Li Jincheng to sit down on the chair beside him, Huang Yiqing said again: "Similarly, I can't see you clearly."

    "So at that time did you prepare Zhenxuan psychologically in that hospital?"

    "Yes, after all, I asked you to help him prevent the robbery. I felt very guilty when I saw his appearance at the time. At that time, I was wondering if I did something wrong..."

    "But now we are all alive."

    "maybe……"

    Huang Yiqing didn't know what to say, and seemed to believe that he would eventually die due to an accident.

    Li Jincheng looked at the white water lily he kept in the clay pot on the table, and said, "Have you ever met many...people like me and Liao Changyuan?"

    "Rebirth? Say no more, say less than a lot."

.After speaking, Huang Yiqing looked at Li Jincheng with a smile, and then said: "Just like you, when you first learned that you like men, did you feel particularly panicked and helpless? Think you are a rare alien in this world? But wait until When you grow up and you have more contacts, you will know that there are many people like you in the world."

    Huang Yiqing drank Tieguanyin. The tea set seemed to be of a certain age. He washed the cup for Li Jincheng and poured a cup of tea for him before saying, "My mental journey is similar to yours."

    "Then they..."

    "Have an extremely talented fortune vision, but he has passed away at a very young age... this kind of person... probably has died once before."