Chapter 27

Li Jincheng has imagined scenes when he and Li Yaozu reunited many times.

    If he had a good life, he would probably treat himself as a stranger, take a coldly and polite look, and never see each other again.

    If he's not doing well, he might cried and cried bitterly in his arms, and kept talking about Jincheng! I am your father! You can't ignore me or anything like that.

    But no matter what, there wouldn't be the kind of warmth he wanted in it.

    And speaking of it, he didn't expect the two to meet so soon.

    Although the plastic factory declared bankruptcy, he sold the house in Dashuwan, and his usual savings should be able to ensure that he has nothing to worry about for the rest of his life.

    Li Yaozu was suspicious by nature and cautious in his personality. Now it seems that someone is clearly targeting him and has set a lot of traps for this.

.Thinking of someone who might do this for himself, Li Jincheng finally no longer felt so cold and numb.

    "Something?"

    "Jincheng! Save dad! I was cheated of all my money abroad! I..."

    This is the community where he and He Zhenxuan live. Seeing the pedestrians passing by keep looking back at him, Li Jincheng sneered and looked at Li Yaozu, who was extremely excited, before he said, "I'll park the car over there first."

    Li Yaozu looked more old and haggard than he remembered. It was the coldest February on Hong Kong Island at this time, but he was only wearing a thin beige jacket that didn't fit well.

    Seeing Li Jincheng get off the car, he immediately jumped over and grabbed his arm and said: "Jincheng, save Dad, I only fled back here by boat last night... Until now... I haven't eaten yet..."

    "How do you want me to help you?"

."Lend me money..."

    Looking at Li Jincheng's face, he said more carefully: "I am penniless now. I want to eat and find a place to live..."

    "How much do you want?"

    "Two hundred thousand? No, two million!"

    "It costs two million to eat and rent a house?"

    "No, no, Jincheng, I used to be a jade business abroad... I can bet on stone... If you only give me a chance, I will definitely make a profit!"

    While talking, Li Yaozu's face already showed a crazy look. Li Jincheng looked at him, only thinking that he was more like a gambler.

    Seeing that Li Jincheng was silent, Li Yaozu said: "It is true, Jincheng. At the beginning, I made a lot of money because of this..."

    "Isn't it the same now that I owe money and run away?"

.The two have been father and son for more than 20 years. Before that, Li Yaozu had become accustomed to his patience and submission to himself. Hearing the mockery in his tone at this time, he could not help but feel a little angry and said, "Jincheng, back then But I introduced you to He Zhenxuan! You can't forget your roots!"

    Li Yaozu in front of him was very strange.

    Although he was shameless in the past, his tolerance and self-cultivation were still there at that time, instead of acting like a real rascal.

    Sure enough, because you have suffered too much, you have completely exposed your own nature?

    In the silence, the smile on Li Jincheng's face gradually became a little cruel. Thinking of his current situation, Li Yaozu recovered and quickly lowered his posture and said, "Jincheng..."