Chapter 25

Li Jincheng and He Zhenxuan's injuries were not serious enough to require hospitalization, but due to the doctor's insistence, He Zhenxuan still had to stay in the hospital for observation.

    Twelve hours later, the two returned home, which had been cleaned by someone sent by Uncle Shao.

    There is just a saying that touches the scene and gives birth to love. As soon as I enter the room, everything that happened last night will be vividly remembered.

    Li Jincheng turned his head calmly and said, "Will you go to the company?"

    It was already noon, and adding that I didn't sleep well last night, He Zhenxuan shook his head and said, "Go back tomorrow morning."

    That acquisition case has entered a crucial link. After some time, he needs to go abroad to negotiate with others. Participating in this meeting is also some leading politicians of the other country...

    When He Zhenxuan finished thinking about this, he realized that the responsibilities and mission entrusted to him by the family had been integrated into his blood and blood early on, and he might not be able to break free in his life.

.He was frowning and preparing to go upstairs. Li Jincheng had already stopped him and said, "What are you going to do?"

    "bath."

    He has had a kind of resistance to the hospital since he was a child, and he especially couldn't stand the smell there.

    Li Jincheng glanced at his injured hand and said, "I will help you."

    After thinking for a while, he speeded up his pace and walked up the stairs and said, "I'll go and help you put the bath water first!"

    Li Jincheng rarely acted so eagerly and...extroverted, thinking that he was comforting himself in such a way, He Zhenxuan finally had a little smile on his face. After a while, he later realized that he said, " Slow down, you are hurt yourself too!"

    "I'm fine!"

    The voice became a little fuzzy because of the distance, but He Zhenxuan could still feel the vitality in it.

.Li Jincheng actually knows that He Zhenxuan's heart is uncomfortable, but once things involve family affection, it becomes very difficult.

    There is no comfort in this kind of thing, but he still wants He Zhenxuan to know that he will be by his side no matter what happens.

    He doesn't know much about love. In addition to the necessary heartbeat, it seems that as long as the other person needs to be by his side, it is a kind of expression of true feelings, so every time this happens, he will become full of energy.

    "Do you need me to undress you?"

    Seeing Li Jincheng walk into the bathroom while rolling his sleeves, He Zhenxuan nodded with a smile.

    I have seen the other party's nudes several times, but when helping He Zhenxuan take off his underwear, Li Jincheng still feels a little embarrassed and nervous.

    Seeing his upper body leaning back slightly and his eyes drifting away, He Zhenxuan simply leaned to his ear and said in an ambiguous tone: "Still shy?.Haven't you seen it in the morning? "

    Li Jincheng turned his head to the side and whispered, "It's daytime..."

    "So you mean it's all right at night?"

    When the nerves are tense to a certain degree, Li Jincheng will break the jar.

    He glared at He Zhenxuan, who was getting more and less serious, and he said in a cold tone: "You can roll in now."