Chapter 59

Since then, Li Jincheng has always followed the movements of Liao Changyuan and Guan Zibiao.

    Liao Changyuan is a well-deserved public figure. Guan Zibiao is also well-known to the people on Hong Kong Island because of his several well-known acting agencies and film and television production companies, as well as his appearance conditions comparable to celebrities.

    But they didn't know the entanglements between Liao Changyuan and Guan Zibiao.

    At the same time, they are destined to look at things differently.

    As in the eyes of most people, Liao Changyuan simply rejected an offer for a movie.

    But in fact, Guan Zibiao spent a lot of money to make Liao Changyuan’s current agency tailor-made the film for him. Unfortunately, Liao Changyuan not only didn’t appreciate it, but also went to shoot a film from production fees to actors. The lineup is less than one-tenth of the urban romantic light comedy of that movie.

.Li Jincheng guessed that Guan Zibiao must be very heartbroken. At the same time, he had the urge to tell Guan Zibiao that no matter what kind of movie Liao Changyuan took over, that movie would eventually achieve a double harvest of word-of-mouth at the box office.

    But he just thinks about it, since then, he doesn't want to have any contact with these two people.

    And in Li Jincheng's view, exposing people's privacy is a very unethical behavior.

    Through observation and contact during this period, Li Jincheng has been convinced that Liao Changyuan has changed.

    Asking him not to appear in front of him again, he really didn't show up, even phone text messages, after Li Jincheng said something like that to him that day, he didn't do such a thing again.

    Li Jincheng likes this feeling, like a stranger, holding a little bit of joy to spy on the privacy that others don't know.

.It's just that she is sorry for Sister Fang. Every time she sees Li Jincheng holding her mobile ipad to browse the web, she will involuntarily take a step back from the smile on his face.

    That kind of smile... It seems that it can only be described by the wavy of spring.

    She cursed secretly in her heart that she was not ashamed, but Sister Fang had always firmly believed that Li Jincheng was texting He Zhenxuan at the time.

    In late April, Sister Fang felt weak due to the changeable weather.

    Li Jincheng took her for an examination. The result of the examination showed that there was no problem with her body. The doctor only said that it was because she was getting older and she often stayed at home and refused to go out for exercise.

    Sister Fang is the most important person to Li Jincheng besides He Zhenxuan. He couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief when the doctor said that.

    On the way back, Li Jincheng asked Sister Fang if she wanted to move.

.Sister Fang looked back at him and said, "Where are you moving?"

    "It's all good, as long as there is a garden swimming pool that can give you a breath of fresh air."

    "Like where we lived before?"

    "Well, almost."

    "But there were many servants in the house back then..."

    "Sister Fang, you are not our servant."