Chapter 34

"Are you Xiao Zhiqian?"

    Whether online or in real life, because of the high exposure rate some time ago, many people have gradually come to know Xiao Zhiqian.

    He was in a similar situation to Li Jiajun. Before He Zhenxuan had any impression of him, he had deep-rooted affection for this person.

    However, he knew He Zhenxuan earlier than Li Jiajun.

    In recent years, through inquiring or collecting information, he has learned that He Zhenxuan is the kind of peerless good man in the legend.

    Unfortunately, He Zhenxuan didn't like to play, so Xiao Zhiqian didn't have any chance to get close to him.

    But he is not in a hurry. Firstly, he is still young. Secondly, his future career is destined to meet He Zhenxuan one day.

.Huang Tian paid his attention. Three months ago, he not only had the opportunity to interview He Zhenxuan up close, but when he fell, He Zhenxuan helped him gently up despite the obstacles of the surrounding bodyguards!

    Xiao Zhiqian felt that this was the fate of the two, and it was also an opportunity given to him by heaven!

    He wanted to seize He Zhenxuan through this opportunity, although his friend said it was impossible, and he said that He Zhenxuan was already married.

    But everyone knows that the reason He Zhenxuan's grandfather had let him marry that man was only because that man could protect He Zhenxuan from the robbery.

    And with He Zhenxuan's status, how could he be satisfied with just such a person!

    For He Zhenxuan, Xiao Zhiqian has been waiting for many years, and this time he even used his cousin's relationship with him who has always been sympathetic to him.

.At the beginning, everything developed according to his plan.

    When He Zhenxuan met with him, he even kindly asked a senior member of the Rongsheng Group to accept his interview.

    The second step is to make a implicit confession in front of the public, so that He Zhenxuan left a deep impression on him. After that, he would invite He Zhenxuan to dinner in the name of an apology, and this matter was half done.

    Unfortunately, even when most netizens expressed support and understanding for his behavior, He Zhenxuan issued a statement at this time!

    As soon as the statement came out, he immediately fell from heaven to hell. In the past few days, he has been ridiculed and abused by countless people. Even if he has not seen him for a long time, his so-called friends and classmates who can't even remember his name do not hesitate to stay here. Time to get rid of him.

    And besides him, his cousin also suffered along with him.

.The publishing house they work in is a joint-stock company, and his cousin only holds a small share of shares. After the statement issued by the representative of the Rongsheng Public Relations Department, He Zhenxuan, his cousin was dismissed.

    As for him, who hasn't even gone through the formal entry procedures, he won't even receive compensation.

    But even if things had developed to this point, Xiao Zhiqian still did not lose confidence in He Zhenxuan.

    In the first place, He Zhenxuan's behavior is very low-key, it is impossible for him to make such a statement with such a strong emotional color.

    Secondly, in the few rare contacts between the two, He Zhenxuan has always been very gentle to him, very gentle!

    Xiao Zhiqian realized that his conditions were pretty good in all aspects. This time he fell into such a situation. If He Zhenxuan saw him, he might pull himself out of sympathy.