Chapter 55

Hearing Zou Junkai's voice, Li Jincheng couldn't help but got up and sat up straight. Then he laughed, "Why do you think you are back?"

    "The school is closed here, and... I really miss Hong Kong Island."

    "Okay, I will pick you up tomorrow."

    In the evening of the next day, Li Jincheng went to the airport to pick up Zou Junkai, but he did not expect that he would bring his son Zou Tianle with him.

    When I visited them last time, Li Jincheng was depressed because of He Zhenxuan's affairs, and had no chance to see Zou Tianle.

    I saw it now, the little guy had a tiger-headed brain, his eyes were black and white, and his pupils were like black jade dipped in spring water.

    He is less than one year old this year and he is not afraid of life. When Li Jincheng held him in his arms, he unconsciously stretched out his hand and scratched Li Jincheng's chin. When Li Jincheng grabbed his finger and nibble, he laughed out of himself.

.The Zou family's house on Hong Kong Island has been sold, and there are many vacancies in Li Jincheng and He Zhenxuan, so he asked Zou Junkai to live with him these days.

    Only when the three of them arrived at the door of the apartment, Li Jincheng opened the door again, and Zou Junkai next to him showed a surprised expression.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Isn't He Zhenxuan very rich? I thought you would live in a better place."

    "for example?"

    "You can't see the end of the garden lawn, the castle-like villa, it is better to have a fountain in front of the door, when the owner enters, there are dozens of servants in uniform and respectful attitudes."

    Li Jincheng glanced at him calmly and said, "You have watched too many idol dramas with brain-dead."

    Thinking that his mother was always watching those Chinese channels over and over again, Zou Junkai nodded and said, "Yes."

.Knowing that Zou Junkai was coming, He Zhenxuan went home early that day.

    When He Zhenxuan came back, Zou Junkai had just changed his baby son's diapers. Hearing a sweet and greasy sound of Zhenxuan, Zou Junkai turned his head in shock.

    As soon as I turned around, I saw Li Jincheng briskly rushing to hug He Zhenxuan, and the expression on Zou Junkai's face changed from surprise to horror.

    In his impression, Li Jincheng was calm and indifferent, but now...

    When Zou Junkai's eyes widened, his mouth opened wide, and a piece of diaper to be discarded in his hand, making the appearance of being struck by lightning, Sister Fang floated past with a calm face.

    Before turning around, she cast a look at Zou Junkai, in which it was written in four big characters like habit.

    Then she took He Zhenxuan's briefcase in her hand.

.Both Sister Fang and Li Jincheng’s cooking skills are very good, but Zou Junkai eats like a throat.

    When facing He Zhenxuan, Li Jincheng was an unknown creature from another planet.

    The eyes are full of autumn water, and the eyes are charming, and the whole person is like a boneless animal and can't wait to stick to He Zhenxuan's body.

    Zou Junkai felt a little unbearable to look straight, but he unconsciously shifted his sight several times to Li Jincheng's body.

    Zou Junkai feels a little melancholy thinking of their increasingly busy wife who has been married for a year.