Chapter 30

He Zhenxuan didn't insist. He looked back at He Qifeng before saying: "For the sake of insurance, we will all go for inspection later. As for other things...I'll talk about it later."

    Li Jincheng sat on the bench in the hospital corridor and waited for He Zhenxuan. He Qixuan sat beside him.

    Both seemed to be worried, but He Qixuan was purely worried. In addition to worrying, Li Jincheng was also mixed with a little dissatisfaction with the He family.

    In the past, he felt that those in the He family treated He Zhenxuan well, but now it seems that this is clearly conditional.

    They gave He Zhenxuan obedience and respect, but as long as there was something, they would stand behind He Zhenxuan as a matter of course and let him take care of everything.

    Just like today, if He Qifeng hadn't taken the initiative to stand up, why Zong Tong's liver change would automatically fall on He Zhenxuan.

    Can He Zhenxuan refuse?

    I'm afraid not.

.After thinking about it this way, Li Jincheng was annoyed by those people's attitudes, and why Zhenxuan felt distressed.

    In the past, I thought that he was infinitely beautiful, but he forgot the responsibility on his shoulders and the efforts and dedication he made for it.

    This is a private hospital set up by He Zongtong's donation. When he arrives, the idle people inside will disappear, so the surroundings seem very quiet.

    The waiting time was a bit long, as if she couldn't bear such Jingyi, He Qixuan looked at the opposite wall and said, "After the liver change, will my body become very bad?"

    Knowing that she cares about her younger brother more than He Zongtong, Li Jincheng shut down the webpage he was browsing and said: "There will be a certain impact, but it is not serious."

    He Qixuan answered, just bowed his head and stopped talking.

    "Brother, say yes, let me come this time!"

.Seeing He Qifeng's serious face, He Zhenxuan's mouth finally showed a little smile and said, "Wait for the results of the inspection?"

    Fortunately, not everyone in the He family took He Zhenxuan's goodness for granted. Li Jincheng got up and then walked out of the hospital together.

    "Brother, we haven't seen each other for a long time, why don't we wait for a meal together?"

    The He family's attitude towards each other is always indifferent, but Li Jincheng can see that He Qifeng simply likes He Zhenxuan.

    "I took a plane with Jincheng for more than ten hours and rushed back. Now we have to go back and rest first..."

    Seeing He Qifeng's disappointment hidden under Dan Ran, and seeing his sister unconsciously pulling his sleeves, He Zhenxuan withdrew his gaze and said, "Tomorrow I will be free, and I will call you when the time comes."

    "Okay, see you tomorrow! And Jincheng, too!"

.She looked full of vitality, but it was his sister. From a long time ago, Li Jincheng discovered that she had an inexplicable rejection of He Zhenxuan, and at the same time mixed with a kind of unobvious awe.

    That kind of awe is only aimed at the strong or the people who have been in the top for a long time, thinking that she did not find the black fog on her, so Li Jincheng felt that she should just feel worthless for her brother.