Chapter 63

Li Jincheng glanced at He Zhenxuan, and was silent for a moment before saying to Li Yaozu on the other end of the phone: "Just do what the warden said."

    "Jincheng..."

    Li Yaozu's voice sounded touching and emotional. Li Jincheng thought he could forgive him, let alone Li Jiajun?

    After hanging up the phone, He Zhenxuan looked at him with a hesitant expression on his face.

    Knowing that he was worried about himself, Li Jincheng patted the back of his hand comfortingly and said, "Forget that I can see the black fog on others? Let him out first, if there is still black fog on him... To find ways to."

    Li Jincheng looked confident and indifferent, and thought that he could indeed see the black mist on others, so He Zhenxuan did not speak any more.

.As the car turned around and drove into the traffic, Li Jincheng looked at everything in front of him, thinking that it was because of Liao Changyuan's last time that he felt that he should give everyone who was ready to reform and reform a chance.

    Li Jiajun had indeed lied to him, but in Li Jincheng's heart, he was nothing but a vanity and self-righteous child.

    And in the final analysis, even if there is still a black mist on his body, Li Jincheng doesn't think he can bring himself any threat.

    It has been a while since Liao Changyuan passed away. Although Li Jincheng never showed his emotions on his face, in fact, the things that Liao Changyuan did for him after his rebirth actually shocked him a lot.

    Even after that, no matter how many years have passed, he thinks he can't forget this person again.

    On the day Aunt Xu took Ren Yusen away from Hong Kong, he endured it again and again, and finally couldn't help crying.

.Gee, that sad look...

    Li Jincheng wiped away the tears for him and said, "Why don't I call your brother and ask you to stay here to study?"

    "But my brother is alone over there, and he is very pitiful..."

    It was considered filial piety. Li Jincheng looked helpless and said, "What else would you do? Let Xiaoxiao go to your place to study?"

    "what?"

    The door of the new world seemed to be opened in front of Ren Yusen. Seeing his eyes widened and his eyes bright, Li Jincheng couldn't help but cursed a stinky boy in his heart, and immediately made a look of embarrassment, saying: "But Xiaoxiao's father Mom is here. After she leaves...her parents will be sad too..."

    Ren Yusen lowered his head and stopped talking, obviously he also felt that such a method would not work.

."So, every year in the future, you and Xiaoxiao will take turns to see each other, OK?"

    "good……"

    Although he agreed, he still looked listless.

    Seeing him like this, Li Jincheng immediately gestured with He Haoyin, asking her to comfort Ren Yusen.

    I don't know if it's because girls are born prematurely than boys. It is obvious that Ren Yusen is one year older than He Haoyin, but no matter what happens, He Haoyin will always be calmer than him.

    "Ah! What to do! I really want to recognize Yusen as my godson!"

    Li Jincheng was watching He Haoyin comforting Ren Yusen in a low voice, then wiped his tears, and finally succeeded in making him laugh. He heard Xiao Peiting next to him say something in a low voice.