Chapter 57

"Your boss?"

    "Mr. Li shouldn't know him."

    "What if I don't go?"

    "The way we invite you may be rude."

    "Then will my life be in danger?"

    "Mr. Li joked, our boss just invited you over for dinner."

    On the foreheads of these people were written a few big words like "I am not good", thinking that He Zhenxuan sent someone to follow him and he would come over soon. Li Jincheng nodded and said, "Let's go."

    Probably he didn't expect him to be so refreshing, and there was a trace of appreciation in the eyes of the middle-aged man.

    The car went all the way, and nearly an hour later, it drove into a quiet residential area in the West End.

    The Western District was the first wealthy district to be formed on Hong Kong Island. Later, a half-mountain with an inch of land appeared, and its status was gradually replaced.

.There are many similar places on both sides, quiet, with good greenery, and the distance between the villas is very long.

    It's just that the appearance of the villas here is very simple, and with the inherent impression, Li Jincheng always feels that the air here is filled with a solemn atmosphere.

    The area of ​​the residential area is very large, and the car drove forward for more than half an hour before finally driving into a large black iron gate.

    "Mr. Li, please get off here."

    The middle-aged man sitting in the passenger seat had just finished saying this, and someone had already opened the door for Li Jincheng.

    At the moment he got off the bus, Li Jincheng suddenly thought of what Zou Junkai had said to him.

    For a castle-style villa, it is best to have a fountain in front of the door. When the sun falls, the water is refracted with dazzling light, and there is a big outrageous emerald green lawn in front of it.

    It's just that there are no hordes of servants here.

.After thinking about this, Li Jincheng couldn't help but smile a little.

    Some of his personality traits are consistent with his hobbies, he doesn't mind taking risks when his life is guaranteed, and at the same time they are full of curiosity.

    They include not only the people Li Jincheng will meet next, but also the things that may happen later.

    Li Jincheng followed the middle-aged man all the way through the living room, and finally they actually stopped in a semi-open dining room.

    "Boss, Mr. Li is here."

    "Um."

    The sentence that came out of the kitchen had a careless meaning, but unlike Ren Yuqiao's relaxation, this person gave people a cold and serious feeling.

    Not a person he knew. Thinking of He Zhenxuan's recent big moves in the business field, Li Jincheng guessed that the two might have a dispute over interests.

.Since He Zhenxuan married himself, he has gradually developed a quirk. Whenever there is a little problem in the relationship between the two, he will devote himself to his work more crazily than ever.

    If such a thing is known by his opponents in the business field...

    Li Jincheng smiled and shook his head.