Chapter 33

"Does this person want to be a star? How about hyping himself up so much."

    The atmosphere in the carriage was slightly depressed, and Li Jincheng, who was not used to it, couldn't help but whisper.

    "Jincheng, I will let someone make a statement tomorrow. After this, I will not let the media report anything related to me."

    At first, He Zhenxuan didn't care much about his popularity on the Internet.

    But looking at the current posture, it is obvious that his private life will be greatly troubled in the future.

    He knows how to protect his privacy, and more importantly, he doesn't want to misunderstand Li Jincheng about himself because of these chaotic things.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Jincheng, I will never lie to you. No matter what you see in newspapers or magazines, or hear what others say, don't believe it..."

.When he said these words, He Zhenxuan's expression was serious, and there was a little nervousness between his brows inadvertently.

    Is he already so important to him?

    Li Jincheng smiled and unfastened his seat belt, leaning in front of him, and said, "What? I'm afraid I don't want you?"

    After talking about him backing up a little bit, just when He Zhenxuan felt a little regretful because of this short kiss, Li Jincheng said: "Many people are eager for you. I should be more worried about you."

    Hearing him saying this, He Zhenxuan only felt that he was just comforting himself.

    In the face of this relationship between the two, Li Jincheng has always performed better than him.

    On the surface, He Zhenxuan already has everything, but the heights are very cold. For people like them, the most rare thing is the sincerity of others.

.Li Jincheng can give him these things without burden, but it is precisely this kind of preciousness that makes He Zhenxuan secretly frightened once a little bit of trouble, and he is worried about gains and losses.

    In this way, Li Jincheng's heart is actually much stronger than his.

    "Go, go back."

    He Zhenxuan regained consciousness and nodded, then fastened his seat belt.

    "But after this, don't let those irrelevant people approach you."

    When he said these words, Li Jincheng's expression was very pale, but his body was an indisputable aura.

    "This kind of thing, even if you didn't do anything, but the three of them became tigers. I don't want to ruin this relationship between us because of my suspicion."

.Li Jincheng is accustomed to telling ugly things in front of everything, and he doesn't have to try hard to guess. Thinking that this is a manifestation of his nervousness or possessiveness, the corners of He Zhenxuan's mouth raised slightly, and he said in a low voice, "Okay."

    As He Zhenxuan guessed, Li Jincheng said that just now, but he didn't want the strange atmosphere between the two of them.

    Through this incident, he found that he was still too naive, and most of the time, to indulge others is cruel to himself.

    In any case, he didn't want to lose He Zhenxuan, who was extremely important to him, because of some inexplicable people.

    At 10 am the next day, He Zhenxuan, the representative of the Public Relations Department of Rongsheng Group, issued a statement.