Chapter 9

The next day was still the weekend. At noon, Li Jincheng drove to the cafe that had been arranged with Sister Fang.

    Sister Fang is in her fifties this year. Because she often stays at home and doesn't walk around much, when Li Jincheng saw her in that coffee shop, she only felt that she exuded a sense of restraint and uneasiness.

    Thinking that she is the best person in the world to him, Li Jincheng couldn't help but feel sad.

    Sister Fang drank orange juice. Seeing Li Jincheng sitting opposite her, she said, "Jincheng, is it true? Jiajun is not the son of the master?"

    "Probably, we need to check."

    When the waiter left, Li Jincheng said again: "Have you brought me what I want?"

    "Take it."

    After speaking, Wei Chunfang put two plastic bags on the table, pointed to one of the bags with cigarette butts and said, "This is your father's."

.As for the other one with a toothbrush, it must be Li Jiajun's.

    "Jincheng, let's do this...will it be bad?"

    Wei Chunfang has a cowardly and cowardly personality. The most feared in her life are people like the police. Thinking that she did something that disturbed her conscience because of her, Li Jincheng held her hand on the table and said: "Sister Fang, this is just a fact, we did nothing wrong." After thinking about it, he said again: "When the matter is over, I will repay you well."

    "No! I do this for you, not to benefit from you!"

    Sister Fang looked very angry, Li Jincheng's smile remained unchanged, and she said mildly, "I know."

    Sending Sister Fang to the door of the house, and handing over the things in her hands to a familiar doctor, Li Jincheng drove back to Song Liubai's studio.

.As soon as he came out of the studio in the afternoon, he was picked up by someone sent by He Zhenxuan to a famous western restaurant on Hong Kong Island.

    He had expected what he would say to himself, but Li Jincheng still felt nervous along the way.

    He couldn't open He Zhenxuan's heart, and he didn't know how long the two people's marriage could last, but soon, he might live with this person and live intimately together.

    Taking a deep breath at the door, when Li Jincheng walked into the hall, he quickly became a little speechless.

    There was only one table in the hall. In the dim light, the flickering candlelight illuminates the gourmet wine on the table. He Zhenxuan sits right next to him, a man in a white suit holding a violin in his hand.

    "do not like?"

.He Zhenxuan has never been in a relationship before and lacks experience. All this is what he sees from books or television. At this moment, seeing Li Jincheng standing there with a vague expression, he can't help but feel a little embarrassed.

    "No."

    Sitting across from He Zhenxuan, Li Jincheng finally said something unbearably, "Can you let them go first?"

    He Zhenxuan raised his hand, and those people filed out.

    Looking at He Zhenxuan's face in the opposite candlelight, Li Jincheng felt nervous again. It seemed that at this moment, this person's meaning to him began to change somewhat.

    After drinking a sip of red wine in front of him, Li Jincheng pretended to relax and said, "Do you have something to tell me?"

    "Grandpa told you last night, but I think I should tell you this matter myself.".After a pause, He Zhenxuan said again: "I want to get engaged with you. Although we have not known each other for a long time and don't know each other very well,...I don't want to miss this opportunity."