Alexander Part 1

Here as a side note pre editing I will put a * by something I want to explain. I find it irritating as I want to incorporate visual media so I cant do that right now I will just do that.

My name is Alexander. I am 5 foot 10 have blonde hair and blue eyes. I am not super athletic nor am I fat. I am writing this because in case I am killed in action. I do need or did need glasses. I have finally gained my powers and want to use them for good. I will not however be physically writing down what my powers are here in case someone figures out who I am and wants to kill me. I leave everything to my wife and my nieces. 

After finishing writing I triple and quadruple check my powers work and grab my card from it's hiding place. "after 7 long tiring years." I say to myself. I grab the card and proceed to go to the back door. I light it up with a lighter. It's flame engulfs and destroys the card I've been holding onto for 7 years. Once again I keep spamming my power to prove it won't go away although I probably could have just burned it in the first place.

But I have to go to work today, tomorrow will be the day I can finally experiment and actually use my powers. My wife is already gone for work. She is why I do this. She is an intelligent woman. One who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I smoothly walk around giddy since I finally have my powers. What a wonderful day! Maybe I'll even go out and buy her a ring. Maybe I'll go out and cure cancer. Maybe I'll finally be recognized at work.

Maybe. I shake my head. Maybe is an evil word. I will be on top and I will get her a ring and cure cancer. The world is my oyster! I get ready how I always do floss mouthwash brush. clean face grab packed lunch from the night before. I double check my appearance and go to my car. It's a wonderful 70 degree day. I turn on the car after opening the door. The radio begins to play. 

"It's been 7 years to the day. That's right ladies and gentlemen you know the one. Hi I'm Todd Rauckland here with a news report on the power hour station. Today resident genius Jayson Love the smartest man in the world will be with the *undecided on the name for the American super team* and will be talking about his progress from last year. 

The American will be talking about the grater tensions with * 风力发电 means wind of power a wind controlling man* and the Chinese government  at large. Speaking of the Chinese the country of Mongolia and their only 3 hero's have pledged allegiance since they feel threatened by the 1st world. The Us and other 1st world countries feel very threatened by this.....oh who are we kidding! 

They are screwed 6 ways from Sunday folks. Russia has claimed parts of Mongolia after having such a huge Card presence and finally has started to expand. Thank God we aren't fighting them! I digress I digress. The next few countries that have joined the alliance are Uzbekistan kazhaistan The Philippines and The Newley established Country of The Falklands with it's 1 Card user. 

This is still nowhere close to even beating the U.S. so folks don't even worry about it. The U.N. will have a meeting about it today but where do those things go anyway eh? * perspective changes back to Alex* Well this guy has a tendency to exaggerate the truth but that's still a bad thing. This can only lead to WWIII. I sigh but people have said that for 80 years at this point so it's probably just theater.

I park at my job. It's a nice simple job. Just a Neurosurgeon at one of the worlds best hospitals. I know I brag I brag but you have to let yourself sometimes ya know. I walk in to see my crew ready for the tasks at hand. I don't even really have to work that much. only thing that's needed today is one surgery. This kid Wallace has a small albeit very invasive brain tumor which is next to impossible for most people to get to. 

Can we remove it doctor? a trainee asks me. "Can?" yes. Will I kill him if I try to? I pause for a second. No. No I won't." You have to put fear behind you. This will be a nice and easy surgery and everything will be okay. I believe it one hundred percent. She looked bored at what I said. I frown a bit. I go back to my work. *I am not a doctor nor would I pretend to be so what is supposed to happen is a very difficult surgery that he removes the tumor under pressure but keeps a level head. So if I can get help on what I should write for that I would appreciate it.