Jayson Love Part 2

I am tasked with killing Alexander Lomax. I knew that guy had powers but I knew he could be a wrench in the world stage to turn my hand into a winning one. I already have his Brother in law and have his nieces in tow. He has agreed to meet me today. I land and see him in his Gas-Mask persona. "So you finally bothered to show up huh?" Alex is short with me. "My family...where are they?" I know I got this idiot by the balls he can't do anything. 

I knock on my suit. "before you try anything hasty my suit is power proof. It is expenseive but it is 100 percent immune to every power on earth so attacking it does no good." "Now you'll go to jail so we can study you then spend the rest of your life in jail." "Failure to comply means your remaining families death." Alex nods and takes off his gas mask. "please just leave them alone." he says very dour like. I grab him and use my anti power cuffs and place it on him. He is placed in a car and is driven away. "Target secured." I say to my boss. "Okay now kill his family in front of him." My boss says.

"Repeat order?" I can't believe what I just heard. "You heard me get it done." my boss hangs up. Wow messed up but nothing worse than I usually do. I meet up with him at his prison cell which is power proof. "What do you want Jayson? What more could you possibly want?" I bring out all 3 of his family members and he looks in horror. He doesn't even say anything. I load my gun and aim it at the first girls head. She has tears running down her face. I squeeze. She slumps over. Alex is chained up and can do nothing but watch. I slowly move the second gilr to my gun. I squeeze again and she slumps to the floor. Seeing the horror of his two daughters being killed, the father looks at Alex in the same way he looks at me. Horror and dread. 

I squeeze the trigger one last time. "That is a warning." Alex is looking at nothing. He doesn't see me. He isn't even crying. The amount of dread I see on his face is actually repulsing me. He just looks up at the ceiling and says nothing. I see my boss walking in with his soldiers. "Now that's an efficient job you did there Love." "Now Mr. Lomax we have a prospection for you, you can work for us or we can kill you. I'll give you some time to think it over." He gazes at him again. He snaps his finger. "Hey." "Hey Alex, Alexander Lomax?" snap. "Are you listening to me?"

Alex is still motionless. it's like he doesn't want to move. I get out of the room. The boss is interrogating him but I don't think he's going to say anything. When I get out of the room the rest of the Patriotic Front is there. American starts out. "Hey Jayson we have a mission I need to you to help me reinvade Mongolia along with the Russians." I nod. Let me get some stuff ready first okay? I go to the bathroom and puke. "What?" I never puke nor do I even really care about when I kill people. What the? 

I shake my head. "Must be something I ate." besides I just used Alex to get into a better place. It's for humanities betterment. Besides who is even going to remember him in a couple hundred years? But still I can't help but shake this feeling. Regardless I go into Love Machine and fly off to Mongolia. The others arrive via teleporting  but I need to do this for suit testing and weapons testing etc. 

Once I land I set my weapons to kill. The American fucked up that Mongolia job really bad didn't he? I see many dud card users throwing whatever they have at me but it won't work my suits immune. I fly to one and punch him in the gut ending him. I look at his eyes and feel something coming up. "Oh god." I open my suit to puke again. I collapse to the floor puking my essence out. "I oh god." I puke more. What just happened? Some card user tries to attack me but my suit automatically kills anyone who isn't a friendly. I see the user and it's someone who couldn't have been more than 14 years old. I start to fly away. I-I can't take this.

What is happening to me? I never let my emotions get the better of me! 

*Tangent* See I am having a hard time with what I am going for here. I am trying to show you as a reader that Alex and Jayson are both evil in their own ways and both good in their own ways too. The problem with this is that some of Alex's pervious chapters and this chapter as well feels a bit rushed. I hope you can take away with what I am trying to get with this at least and I will edit it later but for now I just want to show that Jayson is a Deuteragonist.

His Story runs concurrently with Alexs' where Alex is a nice guy turned into a sociopath Jayson is a Sociopath turned into humanities last hope (We'll get into it later.) For now I will be writing a more condensed version of this story to get my main points across and write in the details later.

So for more detail right here I will write the main "Cliff notes" version of what I have done or will do to about right around now in universe.

Alex is a genuinely nice guy who does help out at homeless shelters and is overall a selfless person. He has helped many and hasn't asked for anything. When his girlfriend gets kidnapped he goes a tiny but crazy trying to figure out who took her and why as sort of a coping mechanism. I wanted to steadily degrade his life to the point here it was believable but I really don't like writing tons of fluff for no real reason. Him seeing everything he loved get ruined and destroyed makes him into a villain but one who you followed until right now.

After he has paralyzed and basically turned 2 people into potatos he is Arrested by Jayson who keeps him in jail for about 2/3/4 years. #2 gets away and plans revenge by creating many amounts of himself. This is where I desperately want to write right now and am not interested in creating several chapters when the more interesting parts are ahead. 

Jayson: is a kid from the ghettos who turns himself into a monster at the cost of being the worlds smartest man. He is loaded with at least some sort of sci fi technology. He is proud of being the worlds smartest man and hates the fact people are constantly racist towards him. He will be in extra chapters being displayed as a brilliant orator. one who can talk people out of wwiii not once not twice but three times which to me is an important trait. He is originally more good than what depraved actions occurred above but to get there would take plenty of chapters I am not interested din writing right now.

So he is molded by the government and the media and peoples expectations to become a complete scumbag who will murder cheat rape (yes he does rape someone.) Threaten etc. to be on the top and reshape society to be more pure. Once he kills Alex's remaining family he sees how pure of a person Alex was and how he just had a really shitty year for no discernable reason.

After this he was going to have a few chapters about him slowly changing into a better person. While not perfect he has changed. and is a genuine person who cares about humanity. 

So again sorry but I want to write what I want to write at the current moment but wanted to keep everyone up to speed. It will be a time skip until Alex leaves prison. This leaves many many opportunities to write in Cards: Side Stories which will probably end up being longer than this. 

So Tldr Alex family dead Jayson bad but now good both will be fighting in the next chapter, will go back and add some better sorry than just skipping to a fight.