Jayson love part 4

I have shown my hand so to speak. I showed Arachnid and Blind Justice my real body. I do worry however that I am now in danger with a person like Vengeful heart coming to attack me. Regardless my taregt priority has switched from Arachnid to now Vengeful heart. She knows probably where to attack me. I went back and discussed this with Vomit and the rest and they gave me a power nullifier handcuff set. They said they wanted her alive so this will be even harder. My boss is just letting me do whatever I need to I guess Vomit outranks him.

I have a plan where I get an android of another hero claim it was hacked and fly away with Vengeful Heart. This might be bad but she's the only one who could hurt me easily. I know Blind Justice can smell if people lie so I just removed a bit of my body parts so he couldn't tell something was wrong right away. I have been fighting with them on and off for a while. Nothing too bad. The villain always gets away or gets to live because Arachnid believes that people should get a second chance. Please.

If I ever do something that moronic I'd be dead. I have gotten a villain of arachnid to attack him today while we're out on patrol. He's actually quite a nice kid. at only 22 he is risking  his life day in and day out to help people. He barely even sleeps. He is a man with an unfathomable willpower. Blind Justice is just the same. even though he has barely anything over above average he faces tasks head on. 

Vengeful heart is an odd one why they keep around. She stays to protect "real heros" like Arachnid and B.J. They know that she is a great source of protection. If she goes there little group is screwed. There is more than the 3 but it  is not much. They try and help as much as they can. We are scouring the city and Arachnid hasn't opened up to me still. He is very closed off. keeping me at distance. B.J. is a bit more friendly but he is only using me to talk really. Vengeful doesn't even talk to me. I'm glad we finally have a day that all 3 are here so I can spring my plan.

Illusionist is the enemy I chose for my attack on the group. It really is just get rid of Vengeful and I will have won basically. He said he would be here at 10:30 but it's 11:00 and I see no one. Vengeful is looking at me and hums something to B.J. and Arachnid. They all look at me. I look back down at them. "Is there a problem guys?" Vengeful starts talking. 

"You have something that you normally don't carry, as well as B.J. can't smell it. He knows you're holding something but its weird that he doesn't know." As well as we just encountered Illusionist today. I killed him but you are constantly looking around as if someone is going to appear." "So who is going to appear?" I play dumb. "It's nothing." "I am worried that the government will send people after me, I'm just looking around.

"Bullshit." B.J. says I can smell your fear. Plus it smells like you removed some of your parts so you don't smell right." That I had proof of. I tell him of the fight I had today. It was a staged one mind you and the excuse would be thin but I only need a few seconds. I have another robot coming from below to attack Vengeful. If what I think is true B.J. can't even notice or comprehend the nullified power cuffs. 

"Like we'd believe that!" B.J. yells "You're hiding something! what is it?" The cuffs I hid break out of the ground and capture Vengeful. Vengeful writhes in pain as she's being flown away to Vomit and his gang. Arachnid Shoots a web to try and grab her. "NO!" B.J. throws his knives at me. I turn off my sensors of pain. I say nothing. Making sure she doesn't escape is priority number 1. I get in front of the webs and cut them. She starts flying further away. Arachnid starts swinging around to get her but I shoot missiles where he will land but every time he dodges at the last second.

How is he doing that? I start shooting smaller bullets. Yet he stills dodges. Vengeful is still dangling many miles overhead which I did intentionally. She can't just jump out and land or she'll break and die even if she manages to turn into a weapon. I still dodge and weave around trying to stop him getting anywhere near her. He throws something at me and I dodge. I shoot him and he dodges again. I can't stand this. I set my shots to shoot faster. It will heat up this body but who cares, Vengeful is far above the sky to the point she isn't getting down unless a miracle happens.