Taehyung's Performance

Author POV

BREAKING NEWS

Kim Yuna of Seoul has been arrested on multiple counts of premeditation, threats of murder, and attempted murder.

Miss Yuna is a Junior of Seoul High. She allegedly was jealous of another girl that is friends of a popular group of boys called "BTS." Throughout the school year, Miss Yuna has allegedly threatened the girl and made her leave the town and the school, stating that she will kill her if she doesn't.

The principal of the high school called the police when an incident outside the school building was brought to his attention.

Miss Yuna will be held on trial next month and will find out her sentence if found guilty.

The boys and (Y/N) were reading the article on Jimin's phone. They were still in a state if shock at the entire situation. They can't believe someone could be this evil.

(Y/N)'s Aunt called immediately when she found out. She attempted to get the girl to come back "home," but she didn't want to. She stated that the boys have been protecting her and she loves them too much to leave again. Of course Auntie was concerned, but then she remembered Taehyung, and ultimately let her stay.

All the paperwork was filled out and (Y/N) is now a permanent member of the BTS household.

*time skip brought to you by me not paying attention in my A&P class*

Taehyung's POV

I finally finished the song. It's perfect. I really hope Noona likes it. I want her to know how much I love her, how much I want her to be mine.

But what if she doesn't like it?

I really hope she does.

Everyone is downstairs in the game room. The Hyungs and Jungkook know what I'm doing to do. They have been keeping Noona busy while I put the finishing touches on the song.

I've worked hard on this. Even if she doesn't like it, I still do.

I go downstairs and signal to Hobi-Hyung that I'm ready. He nods and gets everyone's attention.

"Little lady and Gentleman! We have a special show for you this evening!"

Noona looks at him curiously. God she's so cute.

"What's going on?" She asks with her brows furrowed.

"Taehyung has a little something for you. Don't worry it's nothing crazy. Remember that song he told you about?" Jin asks.

Noona thinks for a moment and then lights up. "Is it finished?"

"Yes it is. He's put it to music and wants to give you, and us, but mostly you, a performance of it. If that's okay with you of course."

She nods, still smiling, but I can tell she's flustered. I know she doesn't like attention like this. I chuckle.

"Alright! So let's all sit and get comfortable. Hyung has worked hard on this in his free time," Jungkook states. Everyone sits back and waits.

I walk out to the little "stage" we made for practice. Yoongi-Hyung turns off the main lights and turns on the tiny spotlight we have.

"I really hope you like this Noona. I worked really hard and I want you to know my feelings for you," I say. Noona blushed and looked down.

She looks back up when the music starts.

              <this is the only way to do the lyrics

Wattpad wouldn't let me copy/paste>

The music ends and I stop singing. I look to Noona for her reaction.

She's crying. But also smiling. She gets up and engulfs me in a hug. I immediately wrap my arms around her.

"Taehyung that was incredible!!! You are absolutely amazing. I loved it," she cries out. I let out a sigh of relief. I'm glad she enjoyed it.

The rest applaud and cheered for me.

"Hyung that was really good!" Kookie shouts.

"Bro you really should be an idol. That voice of yours is really going to go somewhere. This makes me so excited for our future," Namjoon-Hyung states.

I just smile and hold my jagi.

She looks up at me while still hugging me. I take the opportunity to do something I've been wanting to do for a while now.

I kiss her deeply.

got damn Wattpad not letting me copy and paste the lyrics. It used to.