The Offer

Tae's POV

I carry Noona back to our house. I hope she doesn't mind. As I'm carrying her I notice how light she is. Like seriously she needs to eat more. I wonder if I can ever convince her to eat lunch.

We arrive and Hobi-hyung unlocks the door. I carry Noona in and to my room. I lay her down in my bed and cover her with my blanket. I then just watch her sleep for a bit. She looks so peaceful. And beautiful. I really do love her.

Wait. Love?

Do I love her?

Maybe.

I sigh and go downstairs. Everyone is in the lounge. They all look up when I walk in.

"Is she still asleep?" Namjoon-hyung asks. "Yeah. I put her in my bed," I answer. They all look upset and worried.

I am as well. Her parents died. Or at least that's what it sounds like. I really hope the principal is able to convince her Aunt and Uncle to let her stay with us.

Wait a minute.

"Hyung, don't we need to ask all our parents before letting Noona stay here?" I ask Namjoon-hyung. His eyes went wide. I guess he just realized that as well.

"Oh shit. Ya we do. Um...I'll make the calls to all of them since I'm the leader." With that he gets up and runs up to his room, going on his phone on the way.

I sit down in his former spot with a sigh. I put my head in my hands and rub my face. I feel so bad for this happening to Noona. I want to help. I think back to her crying. She looked so helpless. It breaks my heart to see her like this.

"She will be okay, hyung," Jungkook says softly. I look at him. "I really hope so, Kookie. I can't stand to see her so upset." "You really like her," he point out. I shake my head and he looks confused. "I love her," I stare. It feels good to tell someone.

Jungkook smiles. "I think you would be good for her. You're the first one who really tried to get to know her and bring her out of her shell. She trusts you. I can tell," Kookie says and I smile. "The problem is does she like me though? I can't tell," I sigh again. Kookie softly chuckles. "I think she does. She went straight to you when she started crying. And she didn't pull away when you held her hand. Just wait a little bit. She's still a little shy. Just be patient and let her know in smaller ways so she isn't overwhelmed."

I nod. "Thank you."

"No problem, hyung."

(Y/N) POV

I wake up in a bed. I don't know where I am or how I got here. The last thing I remember is getting a phone call....

My parents.

They're dead.

I start crying again. I can't believe it. They were just on a train to the next city! All it took was one wrong piece of a track. One small mistake in building.

Now they are gone.

I need to get it together. I need to figure out what I'm going to do now and where I'm going to go. Well, first I need to see where I'm at. I sit up and look around the room. It looks familiar.

I'm in Taehyung's room. How did I get here though? I wrack my brain. I got the call. I started crying. I gripped onto Tae for comfort.

Oh. My. God. I gripped onto Taehyung! I hope the guys don't think I'm a baby.

Oh god this is so embarrassing!

I got out of Tae's bed and went out to find the guys. Along the way I heard someone talking in another bedroom. I slowly approached the shut door and listened.