Taehyung is Jealous

(Y/N) POV
Few weeks later

I've been hanging with BTS for the past few weeks. They are really funny and kind. I haven't smiled this much in a long time.

Yuna and her friends constantly give me glares. But Yoongi's glare is even more scary. He's almost like my own personal body guard.

Speaking of body guards. Because they have seemed to claim me as one of their own and Yuna still hates me, they won't leave me alone. There are at least two boys with me at all times. Except for the classes I have with Joonie and Hobi.

Yeah. I learned all their nicknames. I think my fave is TaeTae.

Ah Taehyung. I've become closest with him and Jungkook. I really like Tae. I have a soft spot for him. He's just so happy and bouncy. He does everything he can to keep me laughing.

And that voice.

Good god. It's deeper than the ocean I swear.

Anyway.

It's currently Saturday. No school. My parents decided to go to America for some work this month. So I'm home alone. With nothing to do.

Sigh.

I guess I can text the boys and see what they are up to. We have a group chat.

             Bangtan and the Shy Princess

Me: Boys!

TaeTae: Noona!

Eomma: That is oppa to you young lady

Me: No you're Eomma

Jiminie: She's right, Hyung

Eomma: 😑

Kookie: Lol poor Hyung. Hi Noona!

Me: Hi my Kookie!!!

TaeTae: Noona you said hi to Kookie and not me? 😢

Kookie: She obviously likes me more, hyung. I mean I am the one who got her to talk to us.

ChimChim: Poor Tae. It's okay. I'm here for you 😘

Me: Whoa what? TaeMin!!! I ship it!!!

Suga: Nah. Jimin you know you're mine, boy

Me: 😳

Joonie: 😳

Eomma: 😳

TaeTae: 😳

Hobi: 😳

Kookie: 😳

ChimChim: What?

Suga: Good that shut you all up. Now stop I'm trying to sleep.

Me: Yoongi! One that was mean. 2, it's like 2pm get up. 3, you know you can just turn off notifications.

Joonie: Oh shit! She just sassed the sass master!