Taehyung Fucks Up

(Y/N) POV

I don't know what's going on. One second I was being hugged my Jimin and the next I'm being pulled away and, yet again, being dragged somewhere. This time by Taehyung.

"Yah Taehyung what are you doing!?" I shouted. I tried pulling my hand away but he's too strong. He didn't say anything but kept pulling me along. I glanced up to his face and felt fear through my body.

He looks so angry.

Is he mad at me? Did I do something?

He didn't stop until we were on the second floor in front of a door. He's breathing hard and I'm too scared to say anything. I stayed silent and let him hopefully calm down.

He opened the door and pulled me in with him. He walked me over to a bed and sat me down, then walked back to the door and shut and locked it.

At this point I'm terrified. My eyes began to water.

I sniffled and he froze. He turned around and his eyes widened. Then his face softened immensely. He ran over and pulled me into a hug.

I cried.

"Noona I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to scare you. Again. Please don't cry. I just got jealous. Both earlier in the chat and seeing you with Jimin. Shh...it's okay Noona," he comforted.

Jealous? Of Jungkook and Jimin? But? Why? I still don't understand. I don't think I ever will.

"T-Taehyung?" I said softly trying to stop crying. He hummed a response. I pulled away and looked at him. He looked worried and wiped away my tears with his thumbs. I blushed hard and turned my face away. "Why are you jealous? There's nothing to be jealous of," I whispered.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. His eyes are hard and serious.

"Nothing to be jealous of? There's a lot to be jealous of. I hate seeing you with other guys. It hurts. I love to see you happy and open finally. But I want to be that person who does that. I want to be the one you hug. I want to be the one to protect you. I want you to laugh at my jokes and weirdness. I..." he trailed off.

What is he saying?

Tae's POV

Am I really about to confess? Do I want to? Am I ready for rejection?

She's looking at me with beautiful curious (e/c) eyes. I could get lost in them. I want to tell her. But I also don't want to. I don't want to lose her if she rejects me. She would go back to her shy awkward self and probably never speak to me again.

I sighed. I don't want to lose this opportunity.

Fuck it.

Here goes nothing I guess.

"I like you Noona. Ever since the day at the tree. And even more so since the rooftop. I want to be with you. I want to help you open up more. My heart beats faster when you're around. I feel butterflies in my stomach when you look at me. My heart almost explodes when you touch me. I know you don't feel the same way. But I don't want to lose this chance to tell you how I feel. Please don't avoid me if you don't feel the same. I know how you are with awkward situations. Please don't go back to ignoring us."

Silence.

(Y/N) POV

I...don't know what to say.