Surprise and BTS Meet Auntie and Uncle

(Y/N) POV
Saturday
Daegu

*Knock Knock Knock*

Auntie opened the door. "(Y/N) sweetheart you're here! Come on in everyone!" She says. BTS and I enter my Aunt and Uncle's house. I haven't been here in a long time. Somehow everything still looks the same.

We all went into the living room and sat down on the sofas or on the floor. Taehyung sat by me of course. He's never more than 3 feet from me unless we're in school.

"So, these must be those friends you were talking about. I trust you have been taking good care of my little (N/N)?"

"Yes, we have Mrs..." Namjoon starts. "Oh haha, just call me (A/N) <Aunt's name> "Oh ok. But yes we have been taking good care of (Y/N). She has her own room and everything. She is very special to us. Our Jungkookie here was just like her when we met him. He has been helping us understand her and has also been helping her open up more. Taehyung was the first person to try to talk to her on her first day." Joonie explained everything. He left out the part about Yuna though, thankfully.

"Thank you so much for caring for (Y/N) and taking her in. I know she doesn't want to go back to the school here. People were...mean to her. Rude. It was awful for her. I'm glad she finally has real friends now," Auntie says tearfully. I began crying as well.

This is going to be a long few days.

For a couple hours we all sat and talked. The boys introduced themselves to Auntie and Uncle. They took a liking to them quite quickly. I'm glad. We also looked through photographs of my parents. It was a tearful event. My aunt and I along with Jungkook and Tae are going to make poster-boards of photos for the funeral.

*time skip brought to you by why is working in healthcare so draining?*

It's the evening now and everyone is in the family room again.

"Excuse me! We have an idea. Can we show you something?" Namjoon asks randomly.

What's going on?

The boys were huddled together for a while. My Aunt, Uncle and I looked at them curiously.

"Um, what is it?" Uncle asks cautiously. I don't blame him.

"Well, it's kind of a surprise. Mainly for (Y/N). If that's okay with you?" Tae looks at me.

I nod slowly, my brows furrowed.

"Do you have an iPhone dock? Or speaker with an Aux cord?" Hobi asks. My Uncle tells him where a dock is. He grabs it and plugs in his phone. Music starts playing.

🎶 neon nae hanappunin taeyang sesange ttak hana
neol hyanghae pieotjiman nan jakku mokmalla
neomu neujeosseo neujeosseo neo eobsi sal sun eobseo
gajiga mallado deo himkkeot soneul ppeodeo
son ppeodeobwatja geumse
kkaebeoril kkum kkum kkum
michil deut dallyeodo
tto jejariil ppun ppun ppun
geunyang nal taewojwo geurae deo milchyeonaejwo
igeon sarange michin meongcheongiui ttwimbakjil

deo ttwige haejwo
nareul deo ttwige haejwo
du bare sangcheoman gadeukhaedo
ni eolgulman bomyeon utneun nanikka

dasi Run Run Run nan meomchul suga eobseo
tto Run Run Run nan eojjeol suga eobseo
eochapi igeotbakke nan mothae
neoreul saranghaneun geot bakken mothae

dasi Run Run Run neomeojyeodo gwaenchanha
tto Run Run Run jom dachyeodo gwaenchanha
gajil su eobtda haedo nan jokhae
babo gateun unmyeonga nareul yokhae

(Run)
Don't tell me bye bye
(Run)
You make me cry cry
(Run)
Love is a lie lie
Don't tell me, don't tell me
Don't tell me bye bye

da kkeutnan georaneunde nan meomchul suga eobne
ttaminji nunmurinji na deoneun bungan mothae oh
nae balgabeoseun sarangdo geochin taepung baramdo
nareul deo ttwigeman hae nae simjanggwa hamkke

deo ttwige haejwo
nareul deo ttwige haejwo
du bare sangcheoman gadeukhaedo
ni eolgulman bomyeon utneun nanikka

dasi Run Run Run nan meomchul suga eobseo
tto Run Run Run nan eojjeol suga eobseo
eochapi igeotbakke nan mothae
neoreul saranghaneun geot bakken mothae

dasi Run Run Run neomeojyeodo gwaenchanha
tto Run Run Run jom dachyeodo gwaenchanha
gajil su eobtda haedo nan jokhae
babo gateun unmyeonga nareul yokhae

chueokdeuri mareun kkonipcheoreom
sansani buseojyeoga
nae son kkeuteseo nae bal miteseo
dallyeoganeun ne deung dwiro
machi nabireul jjotdeut kkum sogeul hemaedeut
neoui heunjeogeul ttaraga
gireul allyeojwo nal jom meomchwojwo
[JK/JM] nal sumswige haejwo

dasi Run Run Run nan meomchul suga eobseo
tto Run Run Run nan eojjeol suga eobseo
eochapi igeotbakke nan mothae
neoreul saranghaneun geot bakken mothae

dasi Run Run Run neomeojyeodo gwaenchanha
tto Run Run Run jom dachyeodo gwaenchanha
gajil su eobtda haedo nan jokhae
babo gateun unmyeonga nareul yokhae

(Run)
Don't tell me bye bye
(Run)
You make me cry cry
(Run)
Love is a lie lie
Don't tell me, don't tell me
Don't tell me bye bye🎶

After the song was over I just stared, completely shocked. I then erupted into applause.

"Guys that was amazing!!! Did you do all that yourselves?" I asked enthusiastically.

I gave them a moment to answer because they were panting. They did a whole choreographed dance and sang/rapped at the same time.

It was just...amazing.

Kookie chuckled. "Yes we did Noona. Taehyung told us about you wanting to see some of our music and we figured we would show you now."

Wow. They thought of all this by themselves. They can 100% be idols in the future if they show this work. They can take over the world.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much guys! This was brilliant. You guys really should audition to become idols! I think you could do it!" I really believe that. I think they have what it takes. And this is only one song.

They laughed and thanked me. "She's right boys. That was pretty great work. Wait until after you graduate though," Auntie joins in. Uncle agreed. All the boys blushed.

They were all amazing. But Taehyung though. That voice. It's so smooth, deep and melodic. It's deeper than the rest of theirs. He's so good.

"Well now I bet you all are hungry aren't you? Why don't we have some dinner?" Uncle asks the room. We all nodded. "Can I Help, sir? I love cooking. I cook for everyone at home," Jin pipes up. "Of course you can. Come on, I'll show you where everything is. Do you know how to make Bibimbap?" Uncle and Jin talk while walking towards the kitchen. I smile. Jin and food is honestly the best ship. He should make a YouTube channel for cooking or something.

*After dinner*

"Ok everyone. I think we should get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Sweetheart we have to be at the funeral home early to set up for the wake. Okay?" Auntie says softly. I just nod and look down, attempting to not cry again.

I feel arms around me and see Taehyung is hugging me. I hug back tightly. When we pull away I see my Aunt with a very strange smile on her face.

I tilt my head and she shakes hers. "I'll talk to you tomorrow.  Goodnight honey." "Goodnight Auntie."

I showed the boys the different guest rooms and then went to my own. I've had this room since I was little. Over the years it's been updated and changed around. I sat on my bed and stared at the floor. Tomorrow will be official. My parents will be buried.

I changed and brushed my teeth. Then I climbed into bed. I cried myself to sleep. I feel like I needed that. So I can actually fall asleep.

Tomorrow really is going to be a long one.

✨Hey! It's been forever since the last update. Sorry about that. It's been a crazy couple months. I've been working and actually being social. I work pretty much nonstop. Overtime is great though. Money money money!

Ok so I decided to copy and paste the lyrics for Run and then the font changed. I couldn't change it so I'm sorry if anything looks strange. It wouldn't let me change the font to regular, bold or italics. I'm doing everything on my phone lol.

Also, RIP Jin's grandmother and Taehyung's grandfather 💖

Hope you enjoyed!✨ Saranghae💖