The Two Finally Confess

Author POV

(Y/N) freezes when Tae's lips crash onto hers. She doesn't know what to do. But her heart and body took over her mind. She kisses him back.

*Finally* the boys think to themselves. They look at each other with smiles.

Taehyung couldn't believe (Y/N) didn't back away. He was sure she would have.

But he is so incredibly happy she didn't.

The two pulled apart when they needed to breathe. The two of them stared into each other's eyes, blushing, and both had looks of complete love.

Anyone looking from the outside would be able to tell how much these two love each other.

Even if they're still so young, they're in love.

"Noona, I have something to tell you. Please don't say anything until I'm finished, okay?" Tae says to her.

(Y/N) nods. She's still in shock and can't say anything anyway.

Tae takes a deep breath and looks to Jungkook for encouragement.

Jungkook smiles and nods. He thinks it's been long enough now. He trusts (Y/N) won't run away anymore.

"Noona, I love you. I've loved you for so long now. I know I've already told you this, but it was far too early before. I realize that now."

"I want to be with you. I want to make you laugh, be your protector, be wild with you. I want to be the one who makes you the most happy you can ever be."

"I know we're young, and have our entire lives ahead of us, but please. I love you so much. Please be mine."

Tae POV

"...I..." she started, then looked away.

Oh no.

Did I come on too strongly?

Probably.

She just went through a whole thing that I'm sure was extremely traumatic for her.

I should have waited.

God damn it.

Noona takes a deep breath and faces me again.

"Can I have a minute? Please?"

"Sure," I whisper.

"Kookie can you come with me?" She asks him. He nods and off they went upstairs.

Tae stares where they disappeared for a moment, then looks toward the other boys. He looks so worried and defeated.

"It'll be okay Tae. You know she gets anxiety from things like this. Just give her a moment," Namjoon says.

"What if she still doesn't want to be with me?"

"She does, Tae. I can tell how much she loves you. Calm down," Jimin states.

"I hope so," Tae whispers to himself.

(Y/N) POV

Jungkook and I went out to the backyard and sat in the grass.

It was quiet for a minute. I didn't know what to say.

"What's wrong, Noona?"

I look down. "I don't know, honestly. I'm so so happy that Tae confessed again. For a while I was afraid that he wouldn't try again because of how I acted last time. But for some reason I got scared just now. I don't know why. I really do love him. But I've never been in a relationship before. I don't know what to do, how to act. What if something goes wrong again? What if Yuna comes back? What if after a while, Taehyung realizes he doesn't actually like me? Or what if he falls out of love for me? Or I do with him? I don't think I ever will. I've never felt this way for someone before, ever. I've always wanted a love like my parents had. They were so committed to each other. I always hoped I would find someone to love the way they loved each other."