x. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Will you come with me?" El spoke up as she grabbed Peters elbow

"Will you come with me?" El spoke up as she grabbed Peters elbow. They got back to the cabin after the insane night a the hospital and El was in need of having to spy. They were planning on letting her do it alone in her room before she'd turned to Peter.

"Yeah." he nodded his head, letting her hold his elbow and pull him away toward the back room. El shut the door as they got in. Peter sat down on the floor first, adjusting the white tee he wore. El grabbed her blind fold and sat next to him. "Why'd you ask me to come in here?"

El gave a small shrug. "Just wanted."

Peter grinned, nodding his head as he leaned back on the bed, watching her tie the black blind fold over her eyes, turn on the static tv, and fall silent. He knew by now he needed to remain as quite as she was, sitting completely still and watching a little bit of blood run from her nose.

Quite a while passed and El still hadn't came back yet. A bunch of bloody tissues were by her side by now, the photos of the victims infront of her. Peter grew worried as he placed his hand on her knee. "El?"

She was silent but grabbed his hand, grasping it tightly. Peter heard the faint arguing from the living room, mainly Max and Mikes voice coming through. Peter sat up on his knees, looking around his bag a second.

"Peter." El spoke when she didn't feel his hand anymore.

"Hang on, i'm trying to make it quieter for you." Peter grabbed his walk man and head phones, hurrying back over to her. El heard the static from an empty walk-man when Peter placed the head phones over her ears, fixing her hair so it wasn't on her ears. When he sat back down, he took her hand again. "I found him."

"Which one?" Peter asked, El pulled the blind fold off and met his eye.

They'd traveling back into the living room with the rest of the group, all sitting around El as she once again was blind folded and had the tv static once again. El began to breath heavy, ragged like before yanking it off.

She jumped when Peter held her shoulder, relaxing when she met his eye. "It's okay, here."

She took the glass of water they'd been sharing.

"What's he doing now?" Max asked curiously.

Moments went by and El had down the last of Peters water, the pair headed to the kitchen to drink more. Peter rubbed El's back as she drank the last of the glass. "If it's too much, you can take a break."

El took as gasp for air from drinking so long. "I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Peter asked, earning a nod. "Okay, I believe you. But if it get too much, you can say something."

"I will tell you." El said as she look at him. "Promise."

Peter nodding, filling up her glass again before passing it to her. El drank half of the glass before setting it down. The way Peter was positioned next to her, rubbing her back, was easy for her to lean over as her head pressed against his neck. Peters entire heart jumped when she did it, freezing in place and feeling like he'd been set on fire and burning. His hand came up and wrapped around her shoulders, rubbing slightly.