xxv. 𝐀 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞?

Nancy hit the Upside Down bat off of Steve

Nancy hit the Upside Down bat off of Steve. Peters eyes widened, hiding behind Eddie as she hit another one while Robin ran around. "Quick, Robin. Hold it!"

"I got it." she reassured her as Nancy repetitively hit one of the bats. A loud screech over their heads had the reminding trio of boys look up.

"Shit." Eddie held his oar as more bats flew their way.

"They look like dinosaurs!" Bradley yelled as Eddie broke the oar and gave him the sharp end.

"Nancy!" Robin panicked, Peter left Bradley with Eddie as he hurried to Steve, who had a bat tail wrapped around his neck.

"Nancy, behind you!" Eddie yelled out. Nancy gave a loud yell as she hit the ground.

"Oh my god, get it off of me!" Nancy yelled as Robin ran to help.

"Okay." Peter tried to sike himself up as he fell down next to Steve, latching onto the bat and clasping his hand around it's mouth, squeezed his eyes shut before yanking in the opposite direction, breaking its neck and releasing its hold on Steve.

"Eddie!" Bradley yelled out as one of them landed on his shoulders and nearly knocked him over.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Eddie smacked it with the oar a few times, breaking Bradley free. "God damn it! Shit!"

"Hey." Peter breathed out as he helped untangle Steve, holding his face.

"Thanks." Steve coughed.

"Nancy!" Robin yelled when she yanked it from her back.

"Go to hell!" Nancy yelled, hitting it, but not enough to kill it.

"Come on, you son of a bitch!" Eddie yelled, hitting theirs again before Bradley threw his piece of the oar, getting it right in the neck as it dropped to the ground. Robin grabbed Peters arm and pulled him away when Nancy's bat tried to flab toward him. Steve grasped its tail, swinging it around and few times to hit the ground before yanking it in two.

Peter winced with a cringed facial expression. Robin rubbed his back.

"Steve." Nancy hurried to him when the shock wore off.

"Jesus H. Christ." Eddie breathed out, patting Bradley's back as he leaned over on his knees and caught his breath. "Bit of a step up since soccer, huh?"

"Are you okay?" Nancy asked Steve.

"What the hell was that!" Peter yelled loudly. "What the hell are those!"

"Took about a pound of flesh." Steve looked at his abdomen. "But other then that, yeah, never better."

"What the hell was that!" Peter shouted again.

"Peter!" Robin yelled to him.

"Vecna has his own version of Cerberus?!" he tossed his hands up. "I give up, I give up on all of this."