xiii. 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞

"Hell yes!" Peter yelled out as he pumped his hands over his head, just experiencing, for the first time, seeing El flip a god damn car, taking out a few people in the process. He grabbed her shoulders. "Oh my god! Oh my god! El, are you kidding? That was so cool! That was so cool!"

She leaned onto him, his arm going around her as they hurried down the stairs with the rest of their friends.

"Peter?" the most unexpected voice rug when they circled the car.

"Wesley?" he asked in disbelief, seeing his brother with Steve, Robin, Erica, and Dustin. "Steve?"

"Oh my god, why are both of you involved?" Steve threw his hands up in disbelief.

Dustin laughed, grasping Mike and El suddenly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Peter hugged his brother. "When I told you to run away it wasn't to get you involved with monsters!"

"Why are you involved with monsters?  I was protecting a bunch of ice cream slingers, dude." Wesley gave him a crazy look, throwing a thumb backwards toward Steve. "Did you know mom and Aunt Sally have been arguing non stop?"

"Memaw warned us they always fought when they were kids. It was a bad idea to move in on the same street." Peter shook his head in disbelief.

"You flung that thing like a Hot Wheels!" Dustin pulled away from his hug on El and Mike.

"Jesus dude, you're getting tall." Steve gave Peter a side hug. "What are you, now? You were, like 5'6 just yesterday."

"Sorry, how do you two know each other?" Lucas cut in.

"Our moms are sisters." Wesley nodded before looking at him. "Oh god, I know you. Your sister hit me over the head with a box."

Lucas then found Erica. "What are you doing here?"

"Ask them. It's their fault." Erica threw a thumb toward Robin and Steve.

"True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault." Steve nodded with his hands on his hips.

"Peter Clarke?" Dustin gapped at the boy before looking at Mike. "You involved Peter Clarke?"

"Not me." he rose his hands in defense.

"I don't understand what happened to that car?" Robin spoke up, looking back at the, now crashed, red convertible.

"Ugh, the best freaking think i've ever seen." Peter laughed, putting his arm back around El as hers wrapped around his waist, weakening more and more each time she used her power.

"El has superpowers." Dustin threw a thumb her way.

"Superpowers?" Wesley's mouth fell.

"I'm sorry?" Robin looked in disbelief.

"Superpowers . She threw it with her mind. Come on, catch up." Steve rolled his eyes at her.

"That's El?" Erica gapped.

"Pretty, isn't she?" Peter smiled, El still barley standing next to him.

"Oh my god." Wesley squeezed the bridge of his nose.

"Who's El?" Robin spoke up.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy questioned the new girl.

"I'm Robin. I work with Steve." she nodded her way.

"She cracked the top secret code." Dustin grinned, slapping Lucas. "Why is Peter Clarke with you guys?"

"Oh, shit, sorry." Peter out reached his hand to shake his. "Peter Clarke. We're apart of the same Death Posse, apparently."