xxi. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?

"Peter, son, you're gonna make me crash

"Peter, son, you're gonna make me crash." Bradley spoke as Peter was basically having an anxiety attack in the front seat. "We're almost there."

"I'm sorry." he tapped his foot terribly. "I couldn't get ahold of anyone at Max's, no one's answering. I'm freaking out!"

"We're going." he promised. "I just don't want to get us pulled over."

"Of course." he clutched his chest. He squeezed the bridge of his nose and shut his eyes. "You're gonna make yourself sick."

"Holy f-oh my god." Peter clutched just forehead when they passed the Hawkins sign.

"I told you. The more you panic the worse you're gonna feel." Bradley dug into his bag while keeping his eyes on the road. "Grab that thing of tylenol."

"Yeah." Peter turned to rummage through his bag, finding the bottle. "You know where the trailer park is?"

"Yeah, I have an old friend that lives there." he nodded, taking a turn. "Where do we go if she isn't here?"

"Probably Lucas'." Peter bounced his leg again. "I should have never left Hawkins. I knew something was wrong, she wasn't okay yet. I mean, we did everything together and then I just leave her? I'm an asshole."

"You're not an asshole. You had no clue something like this was gonna happen." Bradley reassured him, slowing down as they drove through the trailer park. "Don't blame yourself for this."

"There's Steve's car!" Peter felt a rush of relief. At least he knew one person he carried about was okay, Bradley pulled up quickly. Peter got out before the car stoped. "Steve! Hey, Steve!"

"Peter?" he frowned his eyebrows when he saw him running toward him. "I thought you were in-"

He was cut off by his arms throwing around him, hugging him tightly. Peter squeezed his eyes shut. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, kid." Steve hugged him back, rubbing his back. "I'm okay. Are you okay?"

"Peter?" Lucas got out of the car.

Peter sighed in relief at the sight of him and Dustin. "Oh, thank god!"

He hugged them both together. Lucas sighed in relief as he laid his head on his shoulder. "Maybe this is selfish to say, but i'm really glad you're here."

"El's trying to help." he held them. "She doesn't know i'm here, but she's doing all she can."

"El knows?" Dustin pulled back from him.

"Yes, and she's doing what she can. I don't know where she is, but she's trying to stop this." Peter nodded, taking a deep breath.

"Bradley?" Steve frowned his eyebrows, seeing the boy who was just a year younger then he had been. "What-You're with my cousin?"

"What happened?" Bradley looked in a panic at the caution tape around Eddie's trailer. "Eddie, is he..."

"He's okay." Dustin turned to gave him. "I mean, there's a bunch of jocks and police after him, but he's safe. Alive."