xxvi. 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐨𝐨?

"I can't feel my butt

"I can't feel my butt." Argyle complained as they group got out of the van. "Can you guys feel your butt?"

"I can feel my butt." Will confirmed as he stretched his back.

"Not me." Wesley confirmed, making sure the windows were rolled down for DP. "Didn't have much of a butt to feel in the first place though."

"Wesley is true." Argyle hummed.

"Everyone needs to be on their best behavior, okay?" Jonathan warned the group, mainly looking to Argyle.

"Why are you looking at me when you say that?" he laughed.

"Woah, I didn't!" Jonathan defended himself.

"They're just really religious." Mike pointed out.

"Ah, hang on." Weasley upbottoned one of the buttons on his shirt and untucked it from his pants. "Do I look less gay?"

"You're gay?" Argyle gapped.

"Dude." Jonathan looked in disbelief. "He literally mentioned it in the way up here."

"Really?" he gapped. "Rad, dude."

"I think you look..." Will trialed off. "Like yourself but less...put together."

"My worst nightmare, Will." Wesley gave him a head tilt. "Maybe they're a spiritual, believe in everything, type of religion."

"I'm super spiritual, dude." Argyle nodded.

"I think they're spiritual too." Mike looked back. "Just in a different way."

"Okay, knock." Jonathan encouraged Wesley.

"Me? Why me?" he gave an alarming look.

"I don't know, you seem like you'd be good at that sort of thing." he said in return.

"Jonathan." Will scolded him.

"I can't even ask for new roller skates, Jonathan." Wesley gave him a crazy look. "Mike?"

"Yeah, okay." he stepped forward while Wesley went to stand with Will again. With a knock, a small boy opened the door with, what appeared to me, a bow and arrow in his hand.

"Oh. Hey." Mike stared at him. "Is Suzie here?"

The boy screamed, letting the bow go as the fake arrow flew forward and hit Wesley right between the legs. He winced, nearly falling over as Will caught him. "I don't say anything and still get the punishment?"

"Sorry, Wes." Will patted his back until he could stand straight again.

"Away, you starveling!" one of the kids yelled at the other when they walked in. "You elf-skin! You dried neat'd tongue!"

Will and Wesley shared an alarming look.

"This is my kind of party." Argyle looked around.

"I've been bitten." a girl announced as she fell onto the carpet. "Help! Help!"