Chapter 20

"Everyone is required to meet in meeting room five, including Miss L/n," Jarvis said at one the next afternoon.

Pietro and I were in the training rooms working on my telekinesis and we looked at each other in puzzlement but made our way to the meeting room. Everyone was there when we arrived, but no one made any funny comments when Pietro and I entered together. I realised why when I saw Fury at the other end of the room.

"Um, hello," I said awkwardly.

"I've heard your story, courtesy of Natasha," Fury said. "If she trusts you, then I don't have a problem with you. The only thing we need you to do is sign the accords."

Fury pushed the document towards me and I glanced around the room at the others. Steve and Tony were looking away from each other awkwardly and Wanda was looking down at her hands.

"It's different to the accords that were broadcasted," Clint explained. "You can't be taken to the raft if the government decides so, and you're not going to agree to having everyone with powers to need a tracking device. These ones are more like... the Avengers are a branch of Shield instead of their own private organisation."

I nodded slowly and read over the document quickly.

"How did you get the governments to agree to this?" I asked. "I remember them being pretty hell-bent on the original accords."

"I am very persuasive," Fury said.

I decided not to think about what that meant. A pen was rolled over to me and I picked it up and signed my name. Fury took the documents from me and turned to Natasha.

"How long until you think she'll be ready for her first mission?" Fury asked her.

"A few months," Nat said. "She remembers everything, so I think only a few months of field training will do."

Fury nodded once.

"Well, get back to your day," he said before leaving the room.

Once he was out of sight, most of the Avengers sighed in relief.

"He didn't even yell once," Clint said in surprise.

Everyone else chuckled.

"Don't you have some telekinesis training to do?" Tony asked.

I nodded. Pietro and I began to leave the room when Steve stopped us.

"Pietro, you've got a mission report to complete," he said.

Pietro groaned and rolled his eyes.

"I'll help her," Wanda said.

She gestured for me to follow her and I did so with a wave goodbye to the others. Pietro gave me a small smile before I left, and it was all I thought about while I walked down to the training rooms with Wanda.

"Stop thinking about my brother," Wanda said. "Let's start."

Since I'd been practicing for a couple of days now, I knew what I needed to do to reach my power easily. Yes, for most people that would be difficult, but I was able to remember and pinpoint where the power came from.

Wanda started throwing equipment at me with her power and I caught it with mine. Wanda praised and complimented me every time I did it right, and I smiled at her.

After about an hour of training, the doors opened and my boyfriend sped in. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him back, our tongues dancing together.

"You've been apart for an hour!" Wanda exclaimed.

Pietro stopped kissing me and turned to her with an evil smile. Wanda's eyes went wide and she started screaming, alternating from covering her eyes and her ears. She then ran away, leaving us alone in the training room.

"What did you do?" I asked.

Pietro looked at me innocently.

"Who said I did anything?" he asked.

I looked at him sternly and he grinned.

"I may have thought about something she didn't want to see," he said.

I cocked my head.

"What did you think about?" I asked.

His eyes lowered to my mouth.

"Well, I started thinking about all of the things I want to do to y-"

"Mr Stark requires everyone in the theatre," Jarvis said. "Mr Parker has arrived, and that means it is movie time."

Jarvis said it in such a monotone voice that I knew Tony wanted him to say it with enthusiasm. I grinned and grabbed Pietro's hand and we made our way to the theatre. Everyone was already there, including the young Peter Parker. I gave him a small wave and he waved back.

"Who's turn is it to choose?" Bruce asked.

"Either Peter or Y/n, seeing as they've never chosen," Vision said.

Everyone turned to look at the two of us, and I looked to Peter.

"You can choose if you want," I said. "I don't mind."

"Um... do you like Star Wars?" he asked nervously.

I nodded and grinned.

"What's Star Wars?" Steve asked.

Everyone gasped and turned to face him. Bucky and Thor also looked extremely confused.

"You guys didn't show them Star Wars?" Peter exclaimed.

"We're so sorry!" Wanda fake-sobbed.

"We're such disappointments!" Pietro joined in.

"It'll never happen again, we swear!" I cried.

The adults looked confused while the younger Avengers laughed.

"Well, we've gotta start with A New Hope," Tony said. "And to think, they don't even know about Luke's fa-"

Within seconds Natasha had Tony in a headlock. It happened so fast, I barely even saw it.

"No spoilers," Natasha growled.

Tony nodded and Natasha released him. He rubbed his neck and looked at her in slight fear. We all laughed at him and someone started the movie. I sat down next to Pietro and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

The first movie played, and the two super soldiers and the god seemed to really enjoy it. Once it was finished, we started playing the second one. Halfway through the third we ordered pizza for dinner.

While the fourth one was playing, I felt my eyelids begin to droop. I had used a bit of power during training.

"Is there something you want to tell us?"

I woke up to see the Avengers crowded around Pietro and I. I was almost on top of him and his arms were around me.

"Not really," Pietro groaned.

I looked at him. He didn't want to tell the Avengers? Why?

"Why not?" Sam asked.

"Because I know you fuckers are betting on us," Pietro sighed.

Bucky grinned and I felt relief fill my chest.

"Hand it over, Wilson," he said.

Sam sighed and pulled a fifty dollar note out of his pocket. Bucky took it and held it up to the light just to annoy Sam.

"So you two are dating," Steve said.

"Wait, they weren't dating before?" Peter asked.

I laughed and leant my head on Pietro's shoulder. This was great.

i haven't written anymore but i felt bad for leaving y'all wanting more :)