Epilogue

"Good morning, Wife."

I grunted and rolled over to face Pietro. He was shirtless and had his head propped up on his hand.

"Hello, husband," I said, kissing his jaw.

Pietro traced my cheekbones with his fingers.

"It's only been a day, but I feel like I'll never get tired of hearing you call me that," he murmured.

I smiled up at him.

We got married yesterday. It was on the date exactly three years to the day we'd met. Wanda, Carol, and Natasha were my bridesmaids, and Clint, Vision, and Bucky were Pietro's groomsmen. Fine Line was the first song we danced to together, and it was the first time we'd been able to dance to that song together without being interrupted.

It was a small wedding, with only the Avengers and a few friends attending, but it was lovely. And now we were on our honeymoon in Bora Bora in a house on the water.

A lot had happened in the years after the Battle of Wakanda. Carol Danvers had come and gone quite a bit, balancing her life on Earth with her niece, Monica Rambeau, and protecting the universe. Valkyrie was now King of Asgard, and she and Carol had gotten together.

Loki now lived on Earth part-time and helped us fight crime and all that fun stuff. He and Tony got along quite well, and he was dating a man named Mobius. None of us really knew where Mobius had come from, but after he arrived Loki seemed a lot more carefree, so we didn't really mind.

Tony and Pepper got married and had a child as well. Her name was Morgan, and I was her aunt. Tony said that I was the most responsible, and Pietro had then pushed me off the couch and told Tony that he was more responsible.

Wanda and Vision also got married, as well as Steve and Bucky, and Natasha and Maria. All three weddings were beautiful.

I looked at Pietro, just admiring him. I loved him so, so much, and I was just so glad I could live my happily ever after with him.

:))) <3