||Thirty Eightꨄ︎||-›Ache

❝I was lonely, never in bed nude with anyone before, he was so gentle my stomach shuddered when he traced his finger along my abdomen, nipple to hips❞

❝Genius Death; your art is done
Lover Death; your body's gone❞

•Allen Ginsberg.

Brief Reminder That Will Not Be Notified Again In The Future; A Tender Kiss Could End A War is a slow burn but still a mature novel with explicit sexual chapters that will not have any warnings to it, so please if ever you come across such chapters and you're below 15+, do the right thing and skip!

Humour, grave horrid humour was it not to know how one should feel...

Reuben's Bedchamberꨄ︎︎

“Kiss me,” Reuben requested in a deep timbre as soon as Julius closed the door.

Julius's heart began a steady rise in rhythm. He pinned Reuben to the door and Reuben let out a desperate gasp, his eyes widening at Julius's sudden dominance. His cane slipped from his grip, making a cluttering noise as it fell.

“Careful,” Julius softly chided.

Reuben slowly nodded, adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed. His eyes slipped shut, breath shuttering in his chest. The confidence he had earlier had somehow evaporated. He was still not used to any form of intimacy. Julius was pressed into him powerfully and he could feel the thick outline of Julius's arousal pressing into his thigh.

Julius stared at the beautiful man before him whose hair was now dishevelled and pink lips were parted, taking in breaths which rose his chest and made it fall at its dispatcher. Julius did not know what came over Reuben at the orchard, but his words had stirred fierce arousal within him. He had to remind himself to thread slowly and handle Reuben carefully.

“You are an awful tease,” Julius rasped, nibbling at Reuben's pointed left ear.

Reuben expelled a pleasured gruff which must have been quite noisy since Julius clasped a hand over his lips soon after, which strangely caused Reuben to moan softly into his palm, his cheeks flushed at what he thought was a shameful display on his part.

“Is a kiss all you desire?” Julius breathed against Reuben's ear. Julius hesitated, testing the waters, he pushed his knee between Reuben's thigh and rubbed against his growing bulge ⏤ groaning quietly at the foreign feeling of another man's hardening length ⏤ the thought of it being Reuben's further spurred him on.

Reuben let out a pleasured cry, squeezing his eyes shut at the sudden stimulation of Julius rocking his knee into his clothed cock. He whimpered and tightly clutched the sides of Julius's waist.