||Eighteenꨄ︎||-›Apple Seed

QOTD; Is there any movie you would have wished to be a part of?

Warning; Offensive and triggering words are present in this chapter.

-

❝In spring of youth, it was my lot
To haunt of the wide world a spot
The which I could not love the less-
So lovely was the loneliness
Of a wild lake, with black rock bound,
And the tall pines that towered around.

Edgar Allan Poe.

My fears and hopes shall not consume me

My fears and hopes shall not consume me. For life is bitter, but also sweet.....

Men's Public Shower Stall ꨄ︎

Stark naked, Julius let out a quiet hiss whenever the cool evening breeze brushed against his skin.

He stood in the middle of the mens' shower stall alone, everyone had already washed up, while he was tending to his nasal congestion. Julius thought a warm bath would be fit after being heavily beaten by the rain this afternoon.

He fetched a mug filled with heated water from his wooden bucket, pouring it over himself, and leaving his skin flushed and tender.

He did not want to think about what Marian had said, he did not want to think about Reuben either. There was no debating what she had said was exemplary. He needed to keep his distance, at least for the time being. Something in him knew it wouldn't be permanent, he wouldn't allow it be permanent. He was worried, he needed to know Reuben wasn't seriously ill.

Julius not wanting to think about the young master did not last. With a second splash of water on his skin, It was inevitable that he would think about their afternoon together, it had been lovely, the rain could not change that.

Their fingers had interlocked, they had laughed and Reuben had told him not to call him Master anymore. That made him special, right?. It must have, at least that was what he chose to believe.

"Please.."

That word Reuben had spoken today, had made his belly tug in surprise, but that feeling was now slowly morphing into desire, into longing.

His hands began to roam.

The flat of his palm slid down his sternum till it absentmindedly, or not so absentmindedly danced below his abdomen, fingers twirling in his neatly trimmed coarse pubic hair.

Would Reuben say please before he was kissed? Would he say it solely to entice him, to get whatever he wanted from him because he knew he would get it?

Julius' breath began to come out in an unusual pattern, blood slowly but surely rushing to his most intimate part, arousal coursing through him. His fingers loosely wrapped around his hardening manhood, hesitant but not because he did not want to indulge, but for the sole thought that Reuben could do this to him. Could do this to him twice, in this same spot.