Curtis sister imagine - Dancing

Me and my twin brother Ponyboy were at home sitting on the couch watching tv.We were home alone and would be for the whole day.Until everyone got out of work.
"I'm bored," I complained.Pony nodded in agreement.
"Same, let's do something," Pony suggested.
"Like what," I said.We sat there thinking.Pony smirked and got up.He walked over to the radio and turned it on, playing one of our favorite songs from our favorite band!It was Drag me down by One Direction!

Ik none of that was in the 60s, but lets pretend alright... :)

"HUH!!YES!!," I said getting up.I turned the volume up to 80!We began dancing and singing to the song.
I've got fire for a heart....I'm not scared of the dark...You've never seen it look so easy...I got a river for a soul...And baby, you're a boat....Baby, you're my only reason
"If I didn't have you, there would be nothing left....The shell of a man that could never be his best.....If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun.....You taught me how to be someone, yeah!" Pony sung.We danced like crazy.It took me back to when we were kids.We used to do this all the time when we were alone.
"All my life, you stood by me....When no one else was ever behind me...All these lights, they can't blind me...With your love, nobody can drag me down...All my life, you stood by me...When no one else was ever behind me..All these lights, they can't blind me...With your love, nobody can drag me down!," I sang as loud as I could, without screaming.We both had huge smiles on our faces as we danced and sang.
"Nobody, nobody....Nobody can drag me down...Nobody, nobody...Nobody can drag me down," we both sang at the same time.When the song was over we collapsed on the couch catching our breath.I turned my head and looked at him, he did the same.We smiled and laughed.Best day we've had in awhile.