Curtis sister/Gang imagine: Who broke it?

Y/ns POV
Darry was at work so it was me and the rest of the gang at my house.I sat on the couch while the rest of the gang were spread around the house.We usually hang out in little groups but today we were all split up and doing our own thing.I went into my room to grab something.When I walked into the living room again the lamp was broken on the floor, no one was in the room.
"What the fuck!Who broke the lamp?!," I yelled.Everyone ran into the room.
"Oooo Darrys gonna be mad," Soda said.I rolled my eyes at him, sometimes he's just so immature, Steve rubs off on him too much.
"Who did it?," Pony asked.Hes more mature than Soda half the time.
"Not me," We all said.Oh lord.Just then Darry walked through the door.Great.
"What happened?!," Darry yelled.We were all scared.Especially me, and Pony.
"I came in here and it was broken," I said.He rolled his eyes angrily.Not a good sign.
"Sit down, all of you," He yelled.We all sat down somewhere in the living room.I was so nervous, even tho I didn't do it, the rest of the gang would probably blame it on me or Pony, they always do.Since were the youngest they think it's easier.But this time i was determined to not let that happen.
"Who broke it?Darry asked seriously.His deep voice made me shiver.Sometimes when he gets real mad he's scary.But normally to me he's a big teddy bear.
"I didn't, I went into my room to get something and when I came out it was on the floor," I said.He raised an eyebrow.And looked around at all of us.I saw a few of the guys shift in their seats.
"I uh, I think Steve did it, he was out here when I went into the bathroom, and when I came out everyone was looking at the broken lamp," Two Bit said.Wow they did not immediately come at me and Pony.I looked back at Darry.He nodded.I looked at Steve.I've never seen him look so offended.
"NO!NO!NO!Two Bits full of shit!Fucking Two Shit!I wasnt near that fucking lamp!He's probably blaming it on me to cover for himself!," Steve said, he crossed his arms.Gave Two a dirty look and looked away.I held in my laugh.These guys were adorable sometimes.
"No, I didn't do it, I was taking a shit!You know it was probably Dally. He always does crazy shit and breaks things," Two Bit said.Dally glared at him.Wrong choice Two Bit.
"Hell no!I know you did not just say my name, I didn't do shit!," Dally said.
"Your right, I did it, how much was it, i'll pay for it Darry," Johnny said.
"No Johnny, shut your trap, you know you didn't break it, you're too careful, who actually broke it," Darry said.
"I don't know Sodas been real quiet over there," Two Bit said.Soda popped up, his mouth dropped.
"Mmmm mmm, I didn't do nothing," Soda said with some sass. "Look at Y/n she hasn't said a word,".Wow, low blow Soda, how could he pin this on his little sister.
"Oh no, I didn't do shit..i dont know shit about what happened," I said.
"Mmm suspicious," Steve said.I looked at him.
"No, it is not suspicious!If anything it was probably you Steve and Soda you're the ones who always rough housing around here when Daddys gone!," I said.Soda and Steve both gasped.
"HUH!Y/N," Soda yelled.
"You snitch!," Steve said.
"Ah, I see, were you two rough housing..and tell me the truth!If you just confess now your punishment won't be as bad!But if you don't everyone will have hard punishments," Darry said seriously.He wasn't playing around.He said that before, and no one confesses, so he made us all clean the whole house, top to bottom.
"You better confess your two or ima bash your heads in!," Dally said.Soda sighed.
"Alright, we did it, we were wrestling and we hit the table and the lamp fell," Soda said.Steve nodded.Darry smiled.
"See, was it that hard," Darry said.They shrugged.
"Now go get the broom and clean all that up, then you're gonna do the dishes for a week," Darry said.They had to learn not to wrestle in the house.I knew they would be mad at me for telling but hey I wasn't gonna take the blame again.
Later that night...
I sat on the couch.Most of the gang went home, Johnny was still her, out back playing soccer in the dark with Pony (there weird, i know).Steve and Soda were in Sodas room i think, and Darry was in his room.I was watching a random movie I found.I was kinda bored but entertained by the movie.All of a sudden Soda and Steve walked into the room without saying anything Soda grabbed my legs while Steve grabbed my torso and lifted me off the couch so I was in the air.
"What the hell are you...mmm..mmm," I said, but before I could finish my "What the hell are you doing" Steve covered my mouth.I tried to scream but his hand muffled the noise so much that it wasn't worth it.Neither of them said a word.I know there weird but I didn't know they were this weird.They brought me down the hall to Soda and Ponys room.They threw me on the bed.Steve and Soda sat on either side of me.I sat up.I tried to get up but they pushed me back down.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING!," I yelled.They looked at each other then back at me.
"We don't like snitches Y/n," Steve said.I looked at him angrily.
"Oh well, I don't like being blamed for everything but that's what would have happened if I didn't snitch and force you to tell the truth....plus I don't like liars!," I said, crossing my arms.
"Now we're not gonna be able to wrestle anymore," Soda whined, like a baby.
"You can still wrestle when Darrys is gone, just outside," I said.They sighed.
"But then our shoes and clothes get dirty," Steve whined.Oh my gosh.Steve and Soda both plopped back on the bed, like two sacks of potatoes.I did the same.
"Do it in Soda's room then, but don't break anything of Ponys stuff or he'll flip out," I said.Soda sighed and nodded.Steve laid his head on my shoulder.
"Why did y'all have to carry me in here?," I asked.They both started laughing.
"I don't know, it just seemed fun when I thought about it," Steve laughed.Me and Soda sat there and talked for a little then Steve fell asleep on me.Then I decided to just go to sleep too...

I thought the ending was random but cute, hope y'all liked this!:)
Love yall <3