New Girl (Part 2 - smut)

The way this is actually all smut is crazy but I hope y'all like it, lmk what you think. Sorry, it's a little short.

After that first kiss me and Dally got even closer and eventually became a couple. We never did anything more than make out and grind on each other a little bit. But I was hungry for more and I knew he was too. We were over at Pony house one day when he looked at me with such passion in his eyes I could have gotten naked right then and there. He smirked at me so obviously wanting sex that I thought the other guys were gonna notice. I gave him a loving nod. And turned to Ponyboy, making sure everyone else could hear me.

"I've got to go home for lunch with my mom," Ponyboy nodded. I turned to Dally. "Will you take me home," he nodded trying not to act so eagerly. We ran out of the house and ran to my house. No one was home so we had the freedom to do whatever we wanted. We locked the doors and ran to my room. We started roughly kissing, longing for each other so bad He laid me on my bed as I gave him entrance into my mouth.

"I wanna go all the way," I said when we stopped to catch our breath. He smiled.

"Me too," he said. We continued kissing as we both slowly undressed each other. The room got hotter and hotter. We were both completely naked when I looked down at his cock. 8 inches never looked so scary. He was so hard he was throbbing. My mouth watered. Without him telling me, I got down on my knees. I've only had sex twice but I happened to be a horn dog. He pulled my hair back and I started sucking his cock. He almost immediately started moaning loudly. In response I moaned onto his cock, making him louder.

"God Michelle I love you so much, your so good," He moaned. I ignored the I love you, he was in too much pleasure to realize what he said. I deep-throated him one last time and he released down my throat. I pulled off his cock with a pop and looked up at him he smiled down at me. I stood up and he started playing with my boobs, he immediately got hard again. He turned me around and I got on the bed doggy style. He moaned gruffly and spanked me. I moaned in pleasure. He kissed from my back down to where my waistband would be, I could have come right then and there.

"God you're beautiful," he said. I smiled. Even during relatively rough sex, he's still so sweet. Before I knew it he was inside me. He immediately hit my g-spot, I moaned so loud I might have well screamed. He began moving fast and rough and I was already so close.

"Mmmm yes Dally, s-so good!" I moaned. That made him go faster.

"Yeah? Am I making you feel good?" he asked cockily. I loved this side of him.

"Y-yes," I whined. He slapped my ass and it sent me over the edge. I came. Not too long after he did too. We cleaned ourselves up got dressed and lay in bed. He held me tight.

"I love you, Michelle," He said as he kissed the back of my neck.

"I love you too baby," I said. I turned my head and kissed him on the lips. God, he was the love of my life. I don't care if we haven't dated long I wanted to stay with him forever...