Dally Imagine: Pregnant - Part 3

3 months later -
Me and Dally were going to tell the gang this weekend about the pregnancy.We wanted to go to a few doctors appointments and stuff before we told anyone.
"You ready babe?" Dally asked.I wrapped my arms around his waist.I nodded.He smiled.
"How do you think they're gonna react?," I asked.I was a little nervous.
"I think they're all gonna be really happy," Dally said.I smiled.We kissed and grabbed our things.Then got into the car.We drove to the Curtis house.When we walked into the house we realized we were a little late.Every couple weeks we all have a get together.We have dinner and just hang out, like old times.
"There they are!," Two Bit yelled when we walked in.We smiled.And put our things down.Everyone was here, including the guys' ladys.Pony and his girlfriend Natalie.Sodapop and his wife Elisabeth.Johnny and his girlfriend Serina.Two Bit and his girlfriend Stephanny.Steve and his wife Brooke.Darry and his wife Sofia.We all hugged each other and said hi.The guys talked in the kitchen and drank beer (the ones that drink), while us girls talked in the living room.Elisabeth looked me up and down.
"Y/n, did you gain weight?," she asked.I blushed bright red.I didn't want them to know yet.
"Yeah I think so, i haven't been working out lately, i'm gonna start again next week," I said coolly, they all nodded.I let out a breath, i didn't know i was holding.After dinner me and Dally stood up in front of everyone.I went to my purse and took out 12 envelopes.We handed them out to everyone.
"What is this," Darry asked.
"Open them," I said.I wrapped my arm around Dallas as they all opened the envelopes.They all gasped.Some of the girls started crying.I had tears falling from my eyes.
"Y'ALL PREGNANT?," Steve yelled.
"Yepp!," Dally said.They all cheered.In the envelope were copies of the baby pictures.It was a great night.